Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2018, 06:14 PM

32,634 posts, read 47,975,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
............... Unemployed in a city you just moved to, limited job skills, and with no family & friends safety net isn't a good place to be.

A bright note, however. She had wisely decided not to buy the chair on time payments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2018, 06:32 AM

5,449 posts, read 4,043,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
A bright note, however. She had wisely decided not to buy the chair on time payments.
How much did she pay for the dog?

Old 08-10-2018, 08:02 AM

716 posts, read 556,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTsnowbird View Post
How much did she pay for the dog?
Hopefully, nothing.

Old 08-12-2018, 09:45 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,455,055 times
Maybe she has a place to rent by now.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:41 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,004,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Maybe she has a place to rent by now.

With what money? She doesn't have a job...and had a hard time keeping a job. The 'boyfriend/Sugar Daddy', was the only thing keeping her afloat. Once he dumped her, she lost all financial security. If you read her previous posts you 'll see where she stated that he encouraged her to quit her job, but management beat her to the punch.

Do I feel for this kid? Of course I do..I have kids her age and wouldn't want to see them struggle like this (not that they would, they have parental/family support). She's literally on her own and will be living off of Sugar Daddies for a long time...yeah, I know that's harsh; but again, read her previous posts...this guy, and others, have been supporting her financially in return for a 'good time'.

I think it's crappy that her friend's family will take the dog, but not her. Who does that? I love my dog, but not more than my kids and certainly not more than my kid's friends who would end up on the street without help.

Old 08-13-2018, 10:41 AM

268 posts, read 271,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
I think it's crappy that her friend's family will take the dog, but not her. Who does that? I love my dog, but not more than my kids and certainly not more than my kid's friends who would end up on the street without help.
Families who are sick and tired of drama and moochers.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:24 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,455,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
With what money? She doesn't have a job...and had a hard time keeping a job. The 'boyfriend/Sugar Daddy', was the only thing keeping her afloat. Once he dumped her, she lost all financial security. If you read her previous posts you 'll see where she stated that he encouraged her to quit her job, but management beat her to the punch.

Do I feel for this kid? Of course I do..I have kids her age and wouldn't want to see them struggle like this (not that they would, they have parental/family support). She's literally on her own and will be living off of Sugar Daddies for a long time...yeah, I know that's harsh; but again, read her previous posts...this guy, and others, have been supporting her financially in return for a 'good time'.

I was trying to be optimistic and thinking that maybe she got some sort of mcjob. Or found a new sugar daddy. Her friend's family should have taken her in. I found that part of the story rather fishy.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:51 PM

17,667 posts, read 9,155,986 times
Belle, if you're reading this, let us know how you're doing.

Old 08-13-2018, 10:08 PM

13,926 posts, read 39,275,326 times
Its been 10 Days since her last post ....Don't think she will be back at least for a long while.

Old 08-13-2018, 10:22 PM

17,667 posts, read 9,155,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Its been 10 Days since her last post ....Don't think she will be back at least for a long while.
Well, we know she can get internet access on her phone via free WiFi.

I hope she's ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting