Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 12:22 PM

10,048 posts, read 18,072,703 times

Advertisements

I need a kitty update ... I am thousands of miles away from mine at the moment and missing them ...

OP, what happened with the poor kitty?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2019, 01:15 AM

54 posts, read 190,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
I need a kitty update ... I am thousands of miles away from mine at the moment and missing them ...

OP, what happened with the poor kitty?
When I went back to the shelter to check on the cat last Tuesday, they'd told me the mother hadn't made it out yet. I think there was a funeral the family had back east. So maybe this week she will be able to make it out to the shelter, who knows? I will have to check back with shelter to see what's up.

They said the cat is on a 30 day hold until June 15th and if nobody from the family claims him he'll go up for adoption. Also, he, (it's a male cat) is looking healthy physically and real friendly with the workers taking care of him. Technically, it's still that guy's property/pet so he's just being held for now and not available for adoption until June 15th, (if not claimed by family).

We haven't heard anything on the guy yet. Where he's being held, for how long or if he's getting out, etc. So until we hear info on that, (considering all the death threats) we're all just keep an extra eye out around the neighborhood.

One thing I've learned from this is I'm never getting into property management!

Old 05-30-2019, 08:55 PM

143 posts, read 177,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabala View Post
.....Thanks for any thoughts, neighbors still here are starting to lose it.
He might be related to this crazy DJ.

Last edited by Vodoven; 05-30-2019 at 10:13 PM..

Old 06-02-2019, 03:27 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times
I would gather up the other residents and take matters into your own hands as vigilante's do.

It's long overdue to stand up to this uncivilized fat arse punk.

Old 06-02-2019, 03:31 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
He's not out in public and doesn't seem to be violating too many laws. They don't have to deal with him, so they won't.
Making terrorist threats is against the law.

Terrorist Threats Law in California. Under California Penal Code Section 422, criminal threats are taken very seriously. To be convicted, the alleged act must meet the following five conditions:
  • The accused willfully threatened to unlawfully kill or unlawfully inflict great bodily injury on another person
  • The accused made the threat with the intent that it be taken as a threat
  • The threat is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey a gravity of purpose and the immediate prospect of execution
  • The threat actually caused sustained fear in the victim (for a period of time that extends beyond what is momentary, fleeting, or transitory)
  • The sustained fear was reasonable

He would not get away with threatening me. I can assure you of that. I would make his life a living hell and he would be wishing he had never threatened me.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:56 PM

724 posts, read 530,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Making terrorist threats is against the law.

Terrorist Threats Law in California. Under California Penal Code Section 422, criminal threats are taken very seriously. To be convicted, the alleged act must meet the following five conditions:
  • The accused willfully threatened to unlawfully kill or unlawfully inflict great bodily injury on another person
  • The accused made the threat with the intent that it be taken as a threat
  • The threat is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey a gravity of purpose and the immediate prospect of execution
  • The threat actually caused sustained fear in the victim (for a period of time that extends beyond what is momentary, fleeting, or transitory)
  • The sustained fear was reasonable

He would not get away with threatening me. I can assure you of that. I would make his life a living hell and he would be wishing he had never threatened me.
Well... it's already resolved too.

Old 06-02-2019, 10:10 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
I love California but they are not very nice to landlords will usually side with the renter
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting