Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2010, 01:45 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times

Advertisements

Well ladies, it's been a rollercoaster ride the last couple of weeks. Today being the worst day of the past weeks. Just when you think things are going along as you hoped, boom, the rug gets pulled from under your feet. Not sure where I'll end up in the coming weeks. Seems a lot of people handling administrative duties, don't know what the hey they are doing; no suprise, but, this time they messed up big time. Sorry to be cryptic, saving the details for the lawyers. Just needing to vent while passing time.

Right now, kinda sad, stressed, a little unsure about tomorrow. I do know I will land on my feet, just really not looking forward to fighting or a lengthy stay at my girlfriends place till the dust clears. Am I sorry I made the decision to pack up, rid myself of most of my posessions? No. Can't control other peoples inability to do their job effectively. Remember, I'm venting and I know it's a message board.

This too shall pass.

Old 09-15-2010, 07:51 PM

1,236 posts, read 4,048,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Well ladies, it's been a rollercoaster ride the last couple of weeks. Today being the worst day of the past weeks. Just when you think things are going along as you hoped, boom, the rug gets pulled from under your feet. Not sure where I'll end up in the coming weeks. Seems a lot of people handling administrative duties, don't know what the hey they are doing; no suprise, but, this time they messed up big time. Sorry to be cryptic, saving the details for the lawyers. Just needing to vent while passing time.

Right now, kinda sad, stressed, a little unsure about tomorrow. I do know I will land on my feet, just really not looking forward to fighting or a lengthy stay at my girlfriends place till the dust clears. Am I sorry I made the decision to pack up, rid myself of most of my posessions? No. Can't control other peoples inability to do their job effectively. Remember, I'm venting and I know it's a message board.

This too shall pass.
WISHING you the strength to endure the coming weeks and the wisdom to make the right decisions in your best interest

Old 09-15-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyIsBabe View Post
WISHING you the strength to endure the coming weeks and the wisdom to make the right decisions in your best interest
Thank you, those words mean a lot and are apprciated..

Old 09-15-2010, 09:26 PM

3,517 posts, read 13,260,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyIsBabe View Post
I second this wish.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:08 AM

438 posts, read 1,115,220 times
I'm sorry, TRosa. I hope today is better than yesterday.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:01 AM

Thank you Tesaje, riverbird, for the encouraging words.

Old 09-16-2010, 11:21 AM

5,139 posts, read 8,848,721 times
Hang in there...seems every time I've made a big move or decision there's always been some major glitch that comes along just to raise up those bad guys...FEAR&DOUBT. But one day at a time, things do get resolved somehow!

Old 09-16-2010, 11:28 AM

7,572 posts, read 9,019,188 times
Yes, those bad boys Fear & Doubt & Murphy's Law - never fails. Remember - it's only a test to see if you're up for the challenge.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:10 PM

Loveautumn, Umbria, ladies you all are the best.

Another day, things are looking better. Getting the right people to handle things is key. Looks like my plans are getting back on track.

Keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Thank you all for the support it really helps.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:19 AM

915 posts, read 1,625,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post

This too shall pass.
I was just thinking about you last night - hadn't read posts here in a bit and so missed that you were in crisis - i'll have to go back and see where i left off .............but.............glad you are at least alive - that's a start!
sorry you are going through tough times - i think they are purposely calculated to make us appreciate the good times (yeah, sure.....)

hang in there -like you said, this too shall pass - (like kidney stones and flatuence) -painful/sometimes embarrassing/but a fact of life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement