Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 10:51 PM

11,024 posts, read 7,875,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Obviously she was willing to go that route for what she believed. A doctor in our town lost his license as he thought and treated OUTSIDE THE BOX of allopathic medicine. He now still works in his 80's but as a naturopath. I heard him lecture a lot in our town. And even went to his medical clinic but saw a couple other associates.

How many people go thru life working for a paycheck and NOT liking or enjoying what they have to do due to the establishment rules/regulations. I had some jobs of my 40 yrs working that I resisted their rules but needed their paycheck.
You're being disingenuous. You made a claim that she lost her medical license as a result of having her book published. Please show some evidence that happened; you made the claim, it is your responsibility to support that claim, not go off on a tangent about another doctor with another set of circumstances.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 03:39 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,832,506 times
Default Guylaine Lanctot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
You're being disingenuous. You made a claim that she lost her medical license as a result of having her book published. Please show some evidence that happened; you made the claim, it is your responsibility to support that claim, not go off on a tangent about another doctor with another set of circumstances.
I'm not being disingenuous and I don't have to prove a thing to anyone here...BUT I will to you and whomever reads this:

https://thebreakaway.wordpress.com/t...laine-lanctot/

Read it all and half way down it talks about this doctor having her medical license removed.

Doing some housecleaning and getting rid of books etc...this is one book I will keep and maybe my grandkids will read it when I'm gone, even my daughter...they think like me to a degree, but I'm here many yrs longer and have been digging deeper.

And, I know of a couple other doctors here in the U.S. with this same history of losing their license and could be a lot more I don't know about.

I will post about another doctor in the U.S. who lost his license too. I'm not going to talk about the doctor here in L.A.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:44 PM

Here is info about Frank Schallenberger, MD. I've looked off and on at Ozone Therapy for my knee and haven't done it...I've done dextrose prolotherapy and remembered this about Dr. Schallenberger in my months of research.

Frank Shallenberger disciplinary actions

Old 06-16-2017, 02:09 AM

Quote:
I'm not being disingenuous and I don't have to prove a thing to anyone here...BUT I will to you and whomever reads this:

https://thebreakaway.wordpress.com/t...laine-lanctot/

Read it all and half way down it talks about this doctor having her medical license removed.

Doing some housecleaning and getting rid of books etc...this is one book I will keep and maybe my grandkids will read it when I'm gone, even my daughter...they think like me to a degree, but I'm here many yrs longer and have been digging deeper.

And, I know of a couple other doctors here in the U.S. with this same history of losing their license and could be a lot more I don't know about.

I will post about another doctor in the U.S. who lost his license too. I'm not going to talk about the doctor here in L.A.
A book review makes an offhand comment and you take that as proof? No. It does not constitute proof. You have made a claim that a doctor lost her license to practice medicine because of a book she wrote but have done nothing to support that claim. Surely if the doctor lost her license simply because she wrote a book there would be plenty of sources for that information. You have provided none. Why are you so quick to not only believe such stories but also to repeat them as gospel? What other "facts" do you take at face value simply because they seem to support your idea of how things should be?

Old 06-16-2017, 10:34 AM

I don't repeat anything as gospel. There is a lot of info on this canadian MD on a new post I have going in the daily journal in the Health section if you CARE to read more. I did NOT personally know this MD but her's was the first and only book I purchased on the failure of much of the medical world.

I'm not a great fan of allopathic medicine for starters on this all.

I use allopathic medicine when I can't get results with my alternatives from the integrative/functional world of medicine.

There is much more info on canadian MD on other aspects of life that another C-D member dug up, stuff I never knew. This canadian MD is now gone, passed on but she was a fighter and not a sheepeople. She marched to her own drum. I do that as best I can but I obey a lot of things in life.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 06-16-2017 at 11:08 AM..

Old 06-16-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
I don't repeat anything as gospel. There is a lot of info on this canadian MD on a new post I have going in the daily journal in the Health section if you CARE to read more. I did NOT personally know this MD but her's was the first and only book I purchased on the failure of much of the medical world.

I'm not a great fan of allopathic medicine for starters on this all.

I use allopathic medicine when I can't get results with my alternatives from the integrative/functional world of medicine.

There is much more info on canadian MD on other aspects of life that another C-D member dug up, stuff I never knew. This canadian MD is now gone, passed on but she was a fighter and not a sheepeople. She marched to her own drum. I do that as best I can but I obey a lot of things in life.
If by "canadian MD" you're referring to Lanctot, she is still alive and running a number of quasi-medical beauty "clinics" in Florida. A true pioneer.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
If by "canadian MD" you're referring to Lanctot, she is still alive and running a number of quasi-medical beauty "clinics" in Florida. A true pioneer.

Now you show me some proof of the above. Proof I have is she is dead.

She was not a sheep and didn't follow the herd.

Old 06-17-2017, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Now you show me some proof of the above. Proof I have is she is dead.

She was not a sheep and didn't follow the herd.

So, show us your "proof." You still have not supported your theory that she lost her medical license for writing a book.

Here are four examples that lead me to believe she is alive, and more than a little wacky:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guylaine_Lanct%C3%B4t

https://stuart.cylex-usa.com/company...e-9296632.html

Je me souviens de qui je suis

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #856: Guylaine Lanctot

Is this really the type of person you would use to bolster an argument or decide what to put in your body?

Old 06-17-2017, 10:58 AM

I'm done with this back and forth to YOU. Look at the Daily Journals thread that was just closed by moderator.

I certainly don't trust the pharma allopathic docs that tell me what to put in my body ANYMORE...by this late age of 79 soon I've been thru enough damage with side effects. And now live with remnants of staph infection in my knee that was NOT found by a team of 10+ docs but these 10+ docs didn't miss a beat charging medicare for every one of the minutes they spent on me. It took over 2.5 months for them to finally do an MRI and there it was the blazing staph infection in the bones. I have an open case going on now.

Old 06-17-2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:
I'm done with this back and forth to YOU. Look at the Daily Journals thread that was just closed by moderator.

I certainly don't trust the pharma allopathic docs that tell me what to put in my body ANYMORE...by this late age of 79 soon I've been thru enough damage with side effects. And now live with remnants of staph infection in my knee that was NOT found by a team of 10+ docs but these 10+ docs didn't miss a beat charging medicare for every one of the minutes they spent on me. It took over 2.5 months for them to finally do an MRI and there it was the blazing staph infection in the bones. I have an open case going on now.
So, you have nothing? No proof of why she lost her license? No evidence she's dead? The places you get your information are dangerously filled with misinformation. While I wish you the best, I can't help but be concerned for those who make important medical decisions based on crackpot conspiracy theorists and the free rein they have through the internet to spread dangerous lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement