Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 02:17 PM

76 posts, read 96,476 times

Advertisements

bow head and shakes it
when it comes to animals politicians always make me laugh, and than cry for their ignorance.
according to statistics (which i don't have on me right now) if i remember correctly it is the cocker spaniels that tend to grace the top of every "most biting dog breed" list.
in all honesty i am always more afraid of the small dogs, the smaller they are the more scared they tend to be, the less predictable they are.

give me a Pit Bull over a chihuahua any day please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
cite: GoLocalProv | Politics | RI State Report: Pro-Life Plates + 10-Cent Sakonnet Toll

I don't know. I have a German Shepherd and it's a fine, trustworthy dog. But Pit Bulls? They scare me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2013, 03:25 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
this is a good ruling. we cannot condemn entire breeds. One of the rare times Rhode Island gets it right.

Old 08-01-2013, 09:55 PM

76 posts, read 96,476 times
now I feel like i may have misread the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
this is a good ruling. we cannot condemn entire breeds. One of the rare times Rhode Island gets it right.

Old 08-09-2013, 08:24 AM

2,154 posts, read 4,426,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
I know what you're saying. My dog trainer swears by the fidelity of pit pulls, but they still scare me. Maybe it's just me.
It's just you. Have you ever gone out of your way to get to know one and not just listen to what the media tells you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island