Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2014, 06:06 PM

167 posts, read 330,088 times

Advertisements

I was almost positive I saw Brad Marchand this summer at least two times (once at the 4th of July parade, and another in August near the Bikepath) with an attractive girl. I googled his girlfriend and the girl looked exactly like the girl I saw with him. I also met him at Hallmark's in Swansea a couple of years ago. I figured he was just passing through the area on I-195, but seeing that he is at Bristol Toyota today, does anyone know if Marchand lives in Bristol, RI in the offseason? I am not trying to be creepy, I am just wondering because I am a diehard Bruins fan and that would be interesting to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island