Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 08:05 AM

8,450 posts, read 4,502,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonguy1960 View Post
Sorry about not mentioning a Rhode Island spot, but I went tonight near 8 pm closing time to Crescent Ridge in Sharon, MA.

Wow, just like my last visit a few years ago on a Sunday evening as well. There must have been close to 80 people plus a large dog outside waiting at the walk up windows. I actually enjoy all the people waiting as it creates a scene or event for me.

I went inside because it's quicker, but only allowed if getting hand-packed pints or quarts (or their pre-packaged half gallons).

The $6.50 for a pint is a good price as many places are now over $7 but $7.50 for their hand-picked quart is a steal!

Crescent Ridge in Sharon and the Kimball Farm locations (Westford/Carlisle/Lancaster) are usually near the top of the list for best ice cream in MA. Ii have been to both and highly recommend them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2018, 03:21 PM

23,296 posts, read 18,454,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Crescent Ridge in Sharon and the Kimball Farm locations (Westford/Carlisle/Lancaster) are usually near the top of the list for best ice cream in MA. Ii have been to both and highly recommend them.

Getting a little OT here, but I do highly recommend both. Also, Peaceful Meadows in Whitman and White Mountain Creamery in Brighton (possibly the best in the world).

Old 11-21-2018, 05:09 PM

17,379 posts, read 8,962,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
the best of Ben and Jerry's: If you like chocolate.......taste New York Chocolate Super Chunk, it takes you to heaven and back.............love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post
Yessirreeeee ….. my fave also. As far as I know it only comes in a pint at the market … and that's a good thing.
I'm eating a pint of NY Super Fudge Chunk right now.

Old 11-22-2018, 06:50 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,477,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I'm eating a pint of NY Super Fudge Chunk right now.
I had a mini little container of it last night. $1.25 Well worth the 'extravagance'. Happy Thanksgiving !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island