Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2020, 04:31 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,037,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Where is all this silly ANTIFA talk coming from? I have seen little credible evidence of that. Besides, people associated with that group are not generally looters. It seems to me that anarchists and general troublemakers looking to exploit the current situation were the culprits. My personal read is that many disaffected urban youth saw this as an opportunity to create mayhem and score some free goods (via theft) while the police were so preoccupied.
It comes from right wingers trying to blame the left for everything, even without any evidence. As always. And hey, any chance to point fingers at people fighting injustice and oppression and you know the right will take it; they aren't handcuffed by facts or intellectual honesty like the rest of us. We see this in their leaders lying non stop and having those lies documented.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2020, 12:47 PM

683 posts, read 836,816 times
https://www.golocalprov.com/news/new...asks-public-fo

Old 06-10-2020, 04:37 AM

8,029 posts, read 4,723,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
It comes from right wingers trying to blame the left for everything, even without any evidence. As always. And hey, any chance to point fingers at people fighting injustice and oppression and you know the right will take it; they aren't handcuffed by facts or intellectual honesty like the rest of us. We see this in their leaders lying non stop and having those lies documented.
The ANTIFA nonsense now come from the "top". The 75 year old protester knocked to the ground in Buffalo was probably an ANTIFA plant. It was probably all staged, according to presidential tweet. He was bleeding from the ears. Still in the hospital in serious condition. Quite a stage...

Old 06-10-2020, 07:30 AM

12,925 posts, read 22,095,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by independent man View Post
The ANTIFA nonsense now come from the "top". The 75 year old protester knocked to the ground in Buffalo was probably an ANTIFA plant. It was probably all staged, according to presidential tweet. He was bleeding from the ears. Still in the hospital in serious condition. Quite a stage...
Soros can afford the best actors

Old 06-12-2020, 11:27 AM

1,726 posts, read 1,728,463 times
It is no surprise to me that most of the looters and rioters in Providence were Rhode Island residents. If I can recall correctly, Rhode Island has among the most upside-down demographics of any state in the entire country. In other words, older Rhode Island residents are almost exclusively white, and younger Rhode Island residents are mostly non-white. In my current state of California, the racial divide between the oldest and youngest generations is not nearly as sharp because there were quite a few minorities already residing in the state in the 1970's, 1980's and 1990's, which resulted in California becoming one of the first majority-minority states in the 1990's.

Old 06-12-2020, 01:06 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,910,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert_from_back_East View Post
It is no surprise to me that most of the looters and rioters in Providence were Rhode Island residents. If I can recall correctly, Rhode Island has among the most upside-down demographics of any state in the entire country. In other words, older Rhode Island residents are almost exclusively white, and younger Rhode Island residents are mostly non-white.

Not only is this not true, but Rhode Island happens to be "whiter" than the average state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island