Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 02:13 PM

3,779 posts, read 2,683,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
So no respect at all there, shocker I Man.

Folks, I think a lot of you missed this part of the OP "PLEASE this is all in good fun so let's not overthink things here!". And I didn't think I had to spell it out like this (but apparently I do)...If you can't play nice, please take your trolling and derailing elsewhere.

I am going to start where we left off now.
Why don't you do the right thing for once and ask the moderator to delete this, your latest loathsome thread?

Old 01-24-2022, 02:26 PM

24,557 posts, read 18,230,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ormari View Post
You have a point there. However, this is a bridge too far:

I do see some similarities. I really do. But for all his terrible faults, Kaczynski was bright.
I’m too much of a cheap bastitch to spend that on takeout. LOL

Cabin in the woods and Ted Kaczynski was all I could come up with. I don’t read Stephen King books. I’ll bet there are a few fictional characters in his books.

Old 01-24-2022, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
I’m too much of a cheap bastitch to spend that on takeout. LOL

Cabin in the woods and Ted Kaczynski was all I could come up with. I don’t read Stephen King books. I’ll bet there are a few fictional characters in his books.
Stephen King huh? What, are you thinking the Shining? Hotel in the back woods fits. I seem to remember some grisly, coded message on the walls. What was it again? Was it "redplum, redplum"?

Old 01-24-2022, 03:57 PM

17,676 posts, read 9,155,986 times
34. If you hear shots fired in the Reservoir neighborhood, don't worry...it's just fireworks.

Old 01-24-2022, 03:58 PM

23,568 posts, read 18,661,418 times
I stand corrected that the sequence got out of order. Kind of challenging to manage with people who have so much difficulty in counting and following simple rules, but I cleaned it up a bit. Starting with #29, this is where we are at:

29. Brown has a strong MBA program.

30. Roger Williams Zoo is free to Providence residents the first Saturday of the month. Or at least it was when I learned it here.

31. The Fane tower will rob East Side residents of a "beautiful waterfront view".

32. Mt. Hope is a safe and desirable neighborhood.

33. The East Providence waterfront and its view of River Road is rapidly becoming the most sought after piece of real estate in the state.

34. I actually learned quite a bit about Bristol here. From my direction, it’s invisible on the other side of the Mount Hope Bridge as I’m headed down 24 S to Newport. After riding the bike path a couple of times per summer, I know it a bit better. I had no idea.

35. La Gigante Meat Market is more of a notable West End landmark than Long Live Beerworks.

Edited to add (and corrected the number):

36. If you hear shots fired in the Reservoir neighborhood, don't worry...it's just fireworks.

Old 01-24-2022, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
34. If you hear shots fired in the Reservoir neighborhood, don't worry...it's just fireworks.
Bzzt. We're sorry, but your submission has been rejected. Reason: there is already a number 34. Please correct the error and try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsonik View Post
34. Apt buildings commit crimes. It's absolutely important to see pictures of them so you can cross the road before they stick you up!

Old 01-24-2022, 04:02 PM

Quote:
I stand corrected that the sequence got out of order. Kind of challenging to manage with people who have so much difficulty in counting and following simple rules, but I cleaned it up a bit. Starting with #29, this is where we are at:

29. Brown has a strong MBA program.

30. Roger Williams Zoo is free to Providence residents the first Saturday of the month. Or at least it was when I learned it here.

31. The Fane tower will rob East Side residents of a "beautiful waterfront view".

32. Mt. Hope is a safe and desirable neighborhood.

33. The East Providence waterfront and its view of River Road is rapidly becoming the most sought after piece of real estate in the state.

34. I actually learned quite a bit about Bristol here. From my direction, it’s invisible on the other side of the Mount Hope Bridge as I’m headed down 24 S to Newport. After riding the bike path a couple of times per summer, I know it a bit better. I had no idea.

35. La Gigante Meat Market is more of a notable West End landmark than Long Live Beerworks.
Tsk, tsk. Still can't figure it out? It was explained to you in simple English. Bunnies have longer attention spans.

Old 01-24-2022, 04:04 PM

Quote:
I stand corrected that the sequence got out of order. Kind of challenging to manage
Yes, yes, challenging. But once you get that squared away, we'll teach you how to put on pants. Big boy pants!

Old 01-24-2022, 04:05 PM

501. Ace crime reporters prefer sweats.

Old 01-24-2022, 04:06 PM

502. Ace crime reporters need a little room after all that Chinese food.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island