Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2009, 03:44 AM

2 posts, read 3,439 times

Advertisements

hi new friends,
i am a chinese guy. soon i will go to Providence College. i am looking for local friends who are willing to speak good Chinese. If you'd like,come up to me. We will become language partners and exchange languages (English&Chinese).
If you'd like, we may speak bilingual together so that both to be improved and practised.
i am really looking forward to have more local friends.
regards,
Jinchao Li
Please add me
ljchz hotmail.com

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-28-2009 at 04:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 04:42 AM

4,266 posts, read 11,418,220 times
Hello Jinchao - you may have better luck posting this somewhere at school. I would ask someone at Providence College if there is any kind of message board where people post similar requests such as for tutors, rides etc. I'm not Chinese but my daughter lives in Suzhou. My grandchildren are all learning to speak Mandarin. Good luck to you!

Old 02-28-2009, 07:16 AM

2 posts, read 3,439 times
Thank you very much. I lives in Hangzhou. There is a short distance between Suzhou and Hangzhou. There is a old widely known saying in China:" Paradise in heaven, Suzhou and Hangzhou on earth". welcome to China. thank you again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
View detailed profiles of: