Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 01:51 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,318,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minformed2 View Post
IP address doesn't mean squat. Use a different computer (work computer for instance) to sign up for an account and you'd be able to "jump that hurdle". I suspect you know this and that's how you skirt the rules and hence always say "check the IP address"...knowing full well that because you intentionally made the accounts with different computers (possibly even the same computer but under different user-accounts) they will not be the same. Nice try. You can't mask crazy that well.
Let me know how you'd like me to prove it so that you can understand it a little easier. It's also funny that you attempt to know anything about IP addresses, thinking that it's tied to user accounts and not machines. Stay out of technology, it's not your friend. Perhaps a few more classes at MCC might compliment your GED. Stop being passive aggressive. You lost. Deal with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 05:28 PM

1,030 posts, read 3,079,607 times
Quote:
It's you. Same mannerisms....same obnoxious dribble.....different name, different message board.
Exactly. And the three personas "follow" one another around each of the anti- Rocheste threads constantly. Now, the chance you have three adults who have made it their sole purpose in life to continually disparage Rochester and also be on line almost concurrently on such a regular basis is highly unlikely to impossible.

Odd way of entertaining yourself though....maybe you should be be packing? I'm sure SC is going love your snarky NY personality .....

Old 03-10-2013, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZinniaDreamer View Post
Exactly. And the three personas "follow" one another around each of the anti- Rocheste threads constantly. Now, the chance you have three adults who have made it their sole purpose in life to continually disparage Rochester and also be on line almost concurrently on such a regular basis is highly unlikely to impossible.

Odd way of entertaining yourself though....maybe you should be be packing? I'm sure SC is going love your snarky NY personality .....
I'm not sure how old they are, but their language and grammar make me think they are a bit younger. I'm 30, myself. And yes, I should really be packing.

Old 03-11-2013, 05:54 AM

3,235 posts, read 8,718,665 times
Quote:
It's you. Same mannerisms....same obnoxious dribble.....different name, different message board.
not to mention that one of these accounts claims to know all of these college professors who all share the same opinion(in real life you'd have a tough time finding any two professors that shared the same opinion)... and the same person claimed to "run into" Tom Golasino who told him how much he hated the area.. and other questionable stories.

Old 03-11-2013, 03:20 PM

130 posts, read 275,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garmin239 View Post
not to mention that one of these accounts claims to know all of these college professors who all share the same opinion(in real life you'd have a tough time finding any two professors that shared the same opinion)... and the same person claimed to "run into" Tom Golasino who told him how much he hated the area.. and other questionable stories.
Are you in love with I'minformed2? If you need proofs then go ask Pro. Ken Hsu from RIT, why did he have to sent his son to a different state? Why don't you also check with the director of the Optical engineering from UofR about the optics job opportunities in Rochester? And Prof. Chang from the Pathology department at UofR. Are you mad because you are not in the same social circle? Oh, I forgot you are from the city of Rochester not from Pittsford. How many top Optical engineering PhD students stayed in Rochester after they graduated? I am talking about Rochester has the most prestigious program namely Optical engineering in the country but fail to provide jobs for these elites. You can also check with students from Pathology, Pharmacy and Simmon business school (UofR MBA program) and the amount of students left Rochester will really shock you. Just to let you know, Danny is a car enthusiast but his father wouldn't let him bring all of his flashy cars to Wegman hence the red ferrari 599 you see belongs to his wife. Did you know someone who bought Frank Floyd Wright's house (near East Ave) from the Landmark society was also trying to purchase the furniture that were also design by Frank? GG&C was a local company created by 3 very well respected professors from UofR and the company was sold to a Micron and Aptina in San Jose California. Please don't assume something if you don't have a clue in.

Old 03-11-2013, 04:06 PM

3,235 posts, read 8,718,665 times
I don't need proof since as I stated, I have dealt with faculty from area colleges and you will get a variety of answers from different persons. Not sure why I would want to be in the same social circle as people much older than me that I'd have little in common with.
If you really knew these people, you probably would not be dropping their names attached to this account that has been trolling people.
Like any college, some people stay and some leave. Which is why my circles of friends have people who attended colleges all over the country.
The things you are posting look very very similar to things posted by a user who was banned several times over a couple years ago(the way you make personal attacks, the field of the name dropping you are doing, etc)......hmmmm....

Old 03-11-2013, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTaxedInNY View Post
garmin, that is thee single stupidest thing I've seen you say on this forum..
I couldn't agree with you more.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garmin239 View Post
I don't need proof since as I stated, I have dealt with faculty from area colleges and you will get a variety of answers from different persons. Not sure why I would want to be in the same social circle as people much older than me that I'd have little in common with.
If you really knew these people, you probably would not be dropping their names attached to this account that has been trolling people.
Like any college, some people stay and some leave. Which is why my circles of friends have people who attended colleges all over the country.
The things you are posting look very very similar to things posted by a user who was banned several times over a couple years ago(the way you make personal attacks, the field of the name dropping you are doing, etc)......hmmmm....
What a hypocrite! You are the one who wanted to leave Upstate NY for Philly with your tight 250k buget ( you are the one who started this thread //www.city-data.com/forum/phila...-get-250k.html ). Looks like you are stuck in Upstate NY.. I give rorytmeadows credits for trying to improve himself and trying to take actions for his current situation. Garmin, I don't mean to be rude but trying to provide you some information to consider if you still want to help yourself. I think Delaware is a good fit due to its geographic location, cheap housing and no sales tax. I would look into Hockessin DE which is a pretty good neighborhood right outside of Wilmington. Delaware is in close proximities to NYC, NJ, Philly , Baltimore and even DC where there are a lot of jobs. Take care!

Old 03-12-2013, 09:39 AM

93,385 posts, read 124,009,048 times
It is called mobile devices......

Old 03-12-2013, 10:45 AM

I ironically wanted to move Philly years ago. Downtown living costs and crime drove me away.

Now I'm more into weather and coast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area