Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 02:27 PM

525 posts, read 1,827,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minformed2 View Post
right...i actually meant in reference to the other "suburbs with downtowns" areas I had mentioned, and not "the whole Rochester area" like I had said.
Gotcha. Must have missed that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2007, 02:46 PM

5,265 posts, read 16,584,448 times
oh no...my mistake. You read it right, I just typed it wrong.

Old 01-01-2008, 09:01 PM

4 posts, read 7,024 times
Thanks all for the great feedback! This really helped us out very much.

Unfortunately, we are moving into an apartment for 6 months (a seemingly nice place called Parklands of Chili on Park Creek Lane in Churchville); this way we can check out the entire area and get a better feel for housing. I would love to move into a house again and not have to move twice but I didnt want to rush into a house (our house in Charlotte sold on Dec 19 and we have to be out of here in February). I will certainly not hesitate to ask questions on this message board again. Thanks again all and stay cool!

Old 01-01-2008, 09:05 PM

4 posts, read 7,024 times
oh btw rochacha we did look at the house on Andony. The older couple there were so very nice and it was a gem of a house on the inside.

Old 01-03-2008, 01:15 PM

525 posts, read 1,827,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBratt View Post
oh btw rochacha we did look at the house on Andony. The older couple there were so very nice and it was a gem of a house on the inside.
I agree (well, I didn't meet the couple). We went for a different house instead, but we gave it consideration. It would be perfect for a soccer family since the fields are just behind the house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area