Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 12:41 AM

484 posts, read 854,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeJeH View Post
There was no second time, only 1 time did I get kicked out. And I waited because a friend was moving back east and it was probably the last time I would see them again. That's worth waiting in the rain.

MOD CUT
MOD CUT the 2nd complaint of yours regarding the Shady Lady was what I was referring to. what i said was CeJeh. """"I don't know why on earth you would stand in the pouring rain to get into ANY joint. As per you getting kicked out the second time. Two wrongs don't make a right. """"" Meaning the second incident you mentioned in your poor boy post / 2nd time you visited Shady lady that you mention.... okay CHUMP BOY I know when I go to any bar line or not I just sashay right in baby. I got the look they want to know bettahhhhhh...

Last edited by NewToCA; 08-02-2012 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: let's take the heat down a few degrees here, please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2012, 08:03 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,843,149 times
So BACK to the ORIGINAL subject people....any other opinions about BURGERS?

(please cut the petty bickering or do it elsewhere )

Old 08-02-2012, 08:10 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,843,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdev View Post
lol I just ranted about too many burger joints in another thread. I actually do like a good burger now and then. I tried this new place in Folsom called Burgerocity. I wasn't expecting much but I must say their burgers are really good. They also have really good sweet potato fries. They are bit pricey though. Still I have to give them a plug for the outstanding burger and sweet potato fries.
I've been there also. they're good. I didn't care for the sweet potato fries tho. My favorites so far in Folsom/EDH in order are:
1. Samuel Hornes (old town) - awesome!!!
2. Relish -EDH
3. Habit
4. Burgerocity
5. I&O
6. smash burger - not a fan at all.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:03 PM

1,348 posts, read 2,858,110 times
I think the Flaming Grill in Arden is actually the best one in town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento