Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 10:49 PM

505 posts, read 1,664,704 times

Advertisements

Whatever you did, you did it right because you've lived to come on here and write about it.

Really, a "supposed" gangbanger looks at you while stopped at a red light and you're fearful for your life? Unless you've been living under a rock, you're going to see this more and more often throughout California no matter where you go, and it's not just limited to Sacramento. . . or Compton, or Oakland, or San Francisco. It's going to happen regardless and is quite normal. Unless they started pistol whipping you, there really isn't an issue is there?

Old 10-11-2012, 10:54 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Get fully polarized sunglasses with low tinting so you can wear them all the time. And don't turn your head in the direction of the scum.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:59 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddiesgirl View Post
Whatever you did, you did it right because you've lived to come on here and write about it.

Really, a "supposed" gangbanger looks at you while stopped at a red light and you're fearful for your life? Unless you've been living under a rock, you're going to see this more and more often throughout California no matter where you go, and it's not just limited to Sacramento. . . or Compton, or Oakland, or San Francisco. It's going to happen regardless and is quite normal. Unless they started pistol whipping you, there really isn't an issue is there?

Yes there is an issue, living around sociopathic scum makes for a s***** living environment.

Old 10-12-2012, 01:20 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
You play stupid and you submit- you do not stare back- even a gesture of kindness is considered an affront...If you are on foot - just being polite and making way on the side walk is an insult...These people are vile animals...there is no civilized approach that will work...We have a very small amount of black gang bangers in Toronto...they are isolated to certain parts of town...But when one wanders into my hood and they are coming down the sidewalk...The attitude it - even look at me and I will kill you....I can't stand these A holes....

You have to be a very good judge of people to size up who is not dangerous and who is not...flashing a peace sign would be like calling the guy a fool...not being an American- I am sure someone will write in to give you good advice...as for the way I feel about these types of hopeless human beings...

I would have them all rounded up and executed...that sounds harsh- but the planet earth does not need jerks who walk about threatening you with death and causing you to be apprehensive. Just looking at one of these- I can tell who is a killer- who will kill ...they are disgusting...

op said that the gangbanger looked like a illegal meaning that he was latino.................

Old 10-12-2012, 03:21 AM

505 posts, read 1,664,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Yes there is an issue, living around sociopathic scum makes for a s***** living environment.
And you can get all this info by looking over your shoulder at a red light? Not all Hispanic drivers in low-rider vehicles are illegals, or gangbangers, or staring you down. And not all Asians can do math or know kung-fu either or all White people know how to do the twist. Get over it. Sacramento is a diverse city as is the majority of California cities.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:04 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,448,062 times
I would look right back with a $hit eating grin and say...at least smile if you are going to look at me that way

Old 10-12-2012, 05:05 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
You people have gotten used to hooliganism. This is not normal in a supposed civilized nation like America. The few gang bangers that I have run into - I don't just mean my few black friends who are whitified...I mean those that are so damned mean and crazy - you just know it is like a mad dog that could snap any second.

Back during the days of the Soviet Union...There was a policy when it came to dealing with hooligans who went around striking fear in people- making life unpleasant. The cops dealt with them without the formality of a court or conviction...If you were some scary jerk making people miserable or to fear...The Russian cops who were very tough and street wise- would pay you a visit- and beat the crap out of you....If you continued be a jerk- they would return and break some ribs...Pretty hard to be a tough intimidating hooligan when every breath you take causes you pain.

How America got to the point were gangs could rule whole neighborhoods is absurd..This problem should have been dealt with decades ago. Instead of "programs" an iron fist should have been used..

Think of it- You allow people to walk free who have just as much authority in a sense as police...but they are not police- they are criminals...

Old 10-12-2012, 05:37 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
You people have gotten used to hooliganism. This is not normal in a supposed civilized nation like America. The few gang bangers that I have run into - I don't just mean my few black friends who are whitified...I mean those that are so damned mean and crazy - you just know it is like a mad dog that could snap any second.

Back during the days of the Soviet Union...There was a policy when it came to dealing with hooligans who went around striking fear in people- making life unpleasant. The cops dealt with them without the formality of a court or conviction...If you were some scary jerk making people miserable or to fear...The Russian cops who were very tough and street wise- would pay you a visit- and beat the crap out of you....If you continued be a jerk- they would return and break some ribs...Pretty hard to be a tough intimidating hooligan when every breath you take causes you pain.

How America got to the point were gangs could rule whole neighborhoods is absurd..This problem should have been dealt with decades ago. Instead of "programs" an iron fist should have been used..

Think of it- You allow people to walk free who have just as much authority in a sense as police...but they are not police- they are criminals...
This is why in Texas it is legal to bear arms. Houston would have never recovered from the Katrina ghetto thugs that tried to take over our city. The citizens said enough is enough! If it was not for the citizens working in conjunction with the boys on blue (HPD)...Houston would have turned into another Detroit. Thank GOD for the right to bear arms legally in many states

Old 10-12-2012, 05:39 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,945,786 times
Ahhhh yes... I'm simply oozing with nostalgia for some good old fashioned Soviet-style authoritarianism.

Personally, I wouldn't trust cops with that much power. Like they're wont to say "We're just human."

Old 10-12-2012, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
Ahhhh yes... I'm simply oozing with nostalgia for some good old fashioned Soviet-style authoritarianism.

Personally, I wouldn't trust cops with that much power. Like they're wont to say "We're just human."
I would not trust most of them either

But many of them are good...after all they are just human.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento