Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2014, 12:35 PM

762 posts, read 2,022,049 times

Advertisements

Um landlords can live wherever they want they do not need to personally live locally or personally provide tenant with services
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2014, 08:55 AM

2,220 posts, read 2,784,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydro View Post
Um landlords can live wherever they want they do not need to personally live locally or personally provide tenant with services
Obviously, yes. However, that does not make remote ownership any less difficult. Moreover, it is good to have trusted people in the area who give you the straight news about what is going on.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:25 AM

771 posts, read 1,576,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by splescia2014 View Post
I have lived in Sacramento for about 18 years and prefer the country to this. I worked in code enforcement for a time but presently live a few streets from the Arden area. There are some decent parts to this area but considering you have the Arden Mall, freeway and CAl Expo nearby, it may be a good rental property but I would not want to live in that area. Too much homelessness and low income apartment complexes.
Last time I shopped at the Best Buy by Arden, I got approached by a "homeless" person who wanted money, yet was too well fed and dressed to be anything but a sponger from the nearby Section 8 housing.

The only place I would invest in housing in Sacramento would be either downtown, Midtown, parts of East Sac, or certain high rent suburbs like portions of Rocklin, Roseville and Folsom. So much of the rest of the area is going more and more ghetto with each day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento