Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 07:42 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,793,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaGal1 View Post
Again, the iron gate is not that tall.
In fact, it is the exact gate you see surrounding a swimming pool inside a sub division. The gate itself cannot keep people out such as the Paparazzi. It only makes it more difficult as now they'd need to gain entrance by foot.
Perhaps high security wasn't necessary since the house is in Granite Bay. And I don't think anyone has to worry much about Paparazzi around here.

Quote:
Get over yourself. I have the right to post here just as you do. Despite whether you "choose" to believe it or not Lie much?
No one is questioning your right to post. My point is...when newbies join an online forum, any forum & they come in with all guns blazing, it's hard to believe them. Your continued attitude and negativity isn't going to help you.

But carry on as you wish.

Last edited by caligirlz; 08-24-2014 at 07:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2014, 09:04 PM

698 posts, read 794,030 times
Quote:
I have a hard time believing this story from a new poster.
Again, new poster or old poster, I have the right to post here just as you do. Get over yourself, it's a forum
Quote:
No one is questioning your right to post.
You accused me of lying, then tried to justify it because i am a new poster. Not Cool
Quote:
My point is...when newbies join an online forum, any forum & they come in with all guns blazing, it's hard to believe them. Your continued attitude and negativity isn't going to help you.
But carry on as you wish.
"No one is..." My suggestion: don't concern yourself over others here as a deviation from the spotlight being on you.

Now we have..."Continued attitude and negativity". You never stop do you.

False accusations abound. Being a hypocrite (which by default IS a liar, oh the irony) isn't cool.

Maybe you should take a break from the forum instead of accusing a new poster of the various traits you've shown to possess

Old 08-24-2014, 09:33 PM

527 posts, read 1,317,108 times
I think what they are trying to say is that it's very common for people to join this forum, make 1 or 2 posts that are negative in nature and (or) far fetched, and then never post again. Since you obviously feel this isn't the case, make some contributions to future threads and contribute positively to the site and I'm sure people will feel much differently.

Old 08-24-2014, 11:41 PM

762 posts, read 2,021,122 times
Keep it up, girls. You, and Eddie Murphy's design choices, are the only interesting thing going on in this thread!

Old 08-25-2014, 12:56 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,793,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydro View Post
It's for sale. I hope you like the color purple and have 12 million dollars
So, back to the OP. I was poking around on Redfin today and was looking at some of the $million homes for sale in Sacramento. I love looking at different styles of architecture. http://www.redfin.com/collections/christin-c-u1708129/sacramento-homes-over-$1-million-c1195

For the most part, these are way to ornate for my tastes, but they are fun to look at.

I like this Los Lagos home better than Murphy's
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Granite-Bay.../home/19566322

Last edited by caligirlz; 08-25-2014 at 01:39 AM..

Old 08-25-2014, 11:51 AM

1,321 posts, read 2,640,438 times
Quote:
You're way out there, come down to earth. I have not enough posts for you to assume the worst, not yet. Relax
You're right. The guy who simply made a light-hearted joke about your post is the one who needs to relax.

Old 08-25-2014, 02:41 PM

762 posts, read 2,021,122 times
I guess his girfriend really did want to party all the time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento