Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 01:43 PM

1 posts, read 2,832 times

Advertisements

Hey Rob....I lived for 14 years in American River Canyon North. I SOOO loved it. Nice neighbors, good park, no Mello Roos or HOA fees, great high school (altho located on the opposite side of the river). And not an overly intrusive CCR/homeowner's association. Other nice areas in Folsom would be Los Cerritos, and a new development (about 1/2 built out on custom lots) in a gated community within an area known as Empire Ranch. (sorry..I don't remember the name). The other advantage to this community is its proximity to all kinds of shopping, the community college, a public golf course, and Hwy 50. In addition, light rail now is available in downtown Folsom.

I currently live in Gold River, which biggest asset is its general parklike landscaping and access to the 23 +/- bike trail which runs along the river from downtown Sac to Folsom Lake. The degree of HOA involvment depends on which village you are in.

I am now looking to build, and have narrowed in on 1) back to ARCN, 2) Kalithea, or 3)Cambridge Estates in Loomis. You may also want to check out Tree Lake Village in Granite Bay. Good luck to you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2008, 02:55 PM

44 posts, read 167,121 times
I enjoyed reading all your posts. Thank you.

We are relocating to the Sacramento area from out of stata and are also very interested in Serrano. Does anyone know what the commute time is to downtown Sac during rush hour?

What about commute time from Granite Bay?

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento