Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2015, 04:34 PM

2 posts, read 1,856 times

Advertisements

Hi, we are a young family with a 3 year old and a 2 year old. We're looking for a friendly, safe neighborhood good for a young family. So far we've looked at Green Valley Hills. Does anyone have any suggestions? As long as the homes aren't $900K or a million dollars, we should be able to afford it. Thank you so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2015, 05:34 PM

3,720 posts, read 9,994,639 times
Most of EDH is family friendly and very safe. And most offer homes under $900K!

I live in Green Valley Hills - for 7 years now. I really like it here because the homes have large lots, no HOA or Mello Roos, and are very close to Elementary and Middle Schools. It's a mix of ages, many with kids, many with kids that are now grown. Overall the area is pretty low key and friendly. There are lots of parks, but they don't get a whole lot of kids. The one in Green Valley Hills I think is oriented to 5+ years old.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more specific questions.

I recommend driving through the neighborhoods you like, especially the local parks, on a Saturday morning to see whether there are kids outside playing.

Old 07-19-2015, 06:28 PM

2 posts, read 1,856 times
Thank you so much, Nina! I'll send you a message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
View detailed profiles of: