Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 06:14 PM

1,963 posts, read 3,022,789 times

Advertisements

OP created a new account last month, and has created a variety of "sob story" posts in machine-gun fashion - a bunch all the same day, then silent for week(s). OP has just done this again with two new bizarre "oh, woe is me" posts.

People may wish to take anything OP says with a grain of salt.

Old 07-01-2017, 05:12 PM

127,937 posts, read 11,801,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Schultz View Post
In California you still have to go to the DMV to get an ID Card.

It looks just like a Drivers License but without the Drivers License Number.

I ordered one once just for ID purposes so that my Drivers License Number wasn't being wrote down all the time. So if they wanted to fake my id, they'd only have a legal ID to counterfeit, and not the ability to counterfeit my Drivers License
I think now, they have the same number on both the id card & the dl. Mine did.

Old 04-08-2019, 09:59 PM
ct2

63 posts, read 42,507 times
Just go down to 47th ave and franklin blvd, The ampm and get a set of papers for 200.00

Old 04-11-2019, 08:27 PM
ct2

Keep in mind that under AB 60 you WILL also need to buy auto insurance before you can actually drive.

ah, correction . You need to buy auto insurance IF you are the legal registered owner of the vehicle.
many undocumented workers drive cars that are not new. they never get the car put in their name and drive it until it breaks , then get another one. especially if your visa is about to expire

Those people that are citizens are more likely to buy insurance but they still dont.
If they crash and hurt someone, they just get fake papers and start all over

Old 04-11-2019, 11:20 PM

11 posts, read 6,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ct2 View Post
Keep in mind that under AB 60 you WILL also need to buy auto insurance before you can actually drive.

ah, correction . You need to buy auto insurance IF you are the legal registered owner of the vehicle.
many undocumented workers drive cars that are not new. they never get the car put in their name and drive it until it breaks , then get another one. especially if your visa is about to expire

Those people that are citizens are more likely to buy insurance but they still dont.
If they crash and hurt someone, they just get fake papers and start all over
This is such a sore subject. An illegal went through a red light and hit me in natomas. He had no insurance and lied to the police and my insurance company. He sued me saying it was my fault and probably would have gotten paid off if a witness hadn't come forward. Screw him for wasting a year of my time on this BS and this state for giving them more advantages than actual citizens.

Old 07-11-2019, 08:01 PM
ct2

Default King Squish

What you went through happens all the time and the people of California that have never had to deal with the illegal nite mare refuse to believe this happens.
I worked with a group of illegals in vacaville once. a couple of guys were drunk, go in a wreck
injuring one of the passengers. The driver went to jail on a Friday night, and was back at work under a different name on Monday.New name , new green card and social.

Now it really pays to be illegal here in Cali. It is a shame that our own kids dont get the same benefit
package as they do and our kids still must register for the service and defend our country when called .
Illegals dont even have to do that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
View detailed profiles of: