U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Independence Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2019, 02:43 AM

1,239 posts, read 586,040 times

Advertisements

I would love to tour this place. This just glamorizes criminals more but with our current state leadship we have no choice, so why not try to get some entertainment from it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2019, 08:53 AM

35,156 posts, read 16,246,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
I would love to tour this place. This just glamorizes criminals more but with our current state leadship we have no choice, so why not try to get some entertainment from it.
How does it "glamorize criminals" and what does our current state leadership have to do with either jail inmates or this Netflix show?

Old 05-25-2019, 07:13 PM

3,817 posts, read 2,964,517 times
Just an examaple of the freak show losers, that Sac is filled to the brim with.

Old 05-25-2019, 10:12 PM

5,239 posts, read 5,558,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
Just an examaple of the freak show losers, that Sac is filled to the brim with.
Let's go inside the LA county jail, and you can times it by 1,000 of the losers that LA is filled with. Oh, and the Alameda County Jail (Oakland)... times it by 100 for the losers that Oakland is filled with.

The only reason Netflix didn't go into the LA County jail is because they feared for their lives. Netflix would have to be very careful how they portrayed those inmates, so they just skipped it and picked on Sacramento. LA is notoriously known for showing Sacramento in a bad way.

It took a Sacramento director (Greta Gerwig), New York City based, to actually portray Sacramento for all its many colors instead of some distorted bisaed delusional view that LA has had of Sacramento since the beginning of time.

Old 05-26-2019, 03:16 AM

518 posts, read 1,104,460 times
It was an interesting show, thought it was produced very well, much better than alot of other bull**** out there. Glad they did a good job with it.

Old 04-25-2020, 05:03 PM

1 posts, read 133 times
I witnessed Katrina Haslam with 2 other women beating up a young white girl in a Laundramat last week, it was approx. 7:30 pm on April 15, in Oakland, CA. After beating her up, I saw Katrina take the women's purse, and cell phone. I was driving and caught the end of this attack. By the time I was able to park and get to the scene the 3 women had fled. This woman was really beat up. I loaned the beat up person my phone, she was able to contact Katrina by calling her cell phone Katrina had stolen. The woman had very little money in her purse, so she told Katrina that she would give her money for the return of her purse, with the car keys and cell phone. Katrina set the price at $300.00. I drove the woman to get her belongings back from Katrina and the 2 other women. (I had to take the woman to her apt. to get a spare ATM card she had and to

the ATM to get the $300.00. ) She offered me money, I refused to take any money. I accompanied her only to insure she would not be harmed any further. This woman was afraid to call the police because she said she had seen Katrina Haslam whom she had recognized from the Netflix show "Jailbirds" in the area, and was afraid that the 3 women may know where she lives and would seek revenge. The woman lived alone, and said Katrina was always with others, like a gang. I believe this woman should be in Jail, and I will help to put her there. I am a United States Marine, & welcome the opportunity. contact me [email]myronmanown@aol.com[/email]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or