U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2020, 10:59 PM

1 posts, read 94 times

Advertisements

Can somebody, anybody please tell me how much of my bank account statements I must submit with the "Real and Personal Property - Supplement to Medi-Cal Annual Redetermindation Form"? Do they just want the cover page showing the balance, the account number and that the account belongs to me or do they want to look at all of the withdrawals and deposits to the account for the month? How much information do they want?

Also, on question #4 - Living Situation on the Form MC 210 RV - the Medi-Cal Annual Redetermination Form; I entered that my sister and my nephew had to move into my home temporarily due to them being homeless and both disabled. It really does not give space for explaining the situation although it asks, "What Changed?". How much information do I include in this section? Is the fact that they had to move in with me temporarily going to cause me some type of problem with my benefits or my application or anything else? I am not sure why they are asking me about this??? This will also help me determine how much information I need to include on this form. Is it acceptable to include another page tacked onto this application for clarification purposes?

I am a newbie here in this forum and I did several searches in attempt to get my questions answered but was unable to find anything. I am sure there are answers out there and hopefully I will get the hang of using this system as a resource in the very near future. I apologize for any redundancy. Also, I am open to any positive, constructive guidance for using this forum.

Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or