Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2020, 07:50 PM

209 posts, read 200,916 times

Advertisements

I quit dating and feel much more inner peace and happiness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2020, 06:43 PM

95 posts, read 71,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelato View Post
Compared to the bay area, I would say the overall gender ratio is more friendly to guys in Sacramento vs the Bay Area, but the composition of the dating pool is different, compared to the bay area fewer women are as well credentialed. The dating pool in the bay area is thicker for women with college and graduate degrees and the women in the bay area have often attended better schools. In Sacramento its much rarer than in the bay area to find someone who went to the Ivy League. There are also just a lot more women in Sacramento who started but didn't finish college or community college. Higher rent and housing costs have evicted more of those people out of the bay area.

I think its pretty easy to find a social worker or a teacher in Sacramento, but it will take more effort in Sacramento to find a dentist or an MBA in Sacramento. So it kind of depends on what kind of women you think you do best with.
So, in that case, wouldn't a man with a Master's Degree or higher education in general, be at an advantage in place like Sacrament vs the Bay Area?

Old 10-14-2020, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacguy71 View Post
I quit dating and feel much more inner peace and happiness.
Respect

Old 10-14-2020, 11:19 PM

4,021 posts, read 3,300,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyDancer2020 View Post
So, in that case, wouldn't a man with a Master's Degree or higher education in general, be at an advantage in place like Sacrament vs the Bay Area?
Again I would say it really depends on what type of women you want to date and also your general level of dating skills. If you are ok or even prefer dating women with less education than yourself, you can do very well in Sacramento. If you want to date someone with similar educational levels as yourself, you can definitely find that as well in Sacramento, but it might take a little more effort and a little longer search time vs the Bay Area.

Old 10-15-2020, 10:34 AM

2,209 posts, read 1,779,558 times
Quote:
Again I would say it really depends on what type of women you want to date and also your general level of dating skills. If you are ok or even prefer dating women with less education than yourself, you can do very well in Sacramento. If you want to date someone with similar educational levels as yourself, you can definitely find that as well in Sacramento, but it might take a little more effort and a little longer search time vs the Bay Area.
I find this funny. OK if just dating and looking for a friend, then having similar interests is a good idea.

However if looking for a close relationship a persons personality is far more important than their education level. Education gives you knowledge but does not make you a good person. Note: Not a bad person, but not a good person for each other just based on education.

Last edited by Racer46; 10-15-2020 at 10:43 AM..

Old 10-20-2020, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Does education matter more than money?

Old 10-20-2020, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Does education matter more than money?
What type of women do you do best with?

Old 10-21-2020, 08:13 PM

Quote:
What type of women do you do best with?
Are you implying that women with lower education prefer a man with lower education? or the opposite?

Old 10-21-2020, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Are you implying that women with lower education prefer a man with lower education? or the opposite?
Neither. I am just asking of the what type of women have you done best with in the past. Generally the type of women you did the best with in the past is who you will do best in the future. So what type of women do you do best with? That will answer a lot of your questions.

Old 10-23-2020, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Neither. I am just asking of the what type of women have you done best with in the past. Generally the type of women you did the best with in the past is who you will do best in the future. So what type of women do you do best with? That will answer a lot of your questions.
Classy girls I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento