Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 09:49 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacguy71 View Post
Thanks @2sleepy, put offer today on the one that I loved. Has super nice den, awesome kitchen and pool/hot tub. Will see if seller accepts or not. Pool needs refinishing and no appliances included so my offer took that into account as well as the dry rot that needs to be repaired in a few spots. Property on 1/4 acre lot with fruit trees and raised garden. Plus I found out that you can raise chickens in Fair Oaks!
You definitely can raise chickens anywhere in the unincorporated areas of the County. We have a quarter acre lot, 6 chickens 2 dogs a feral cat who comes over to eat twice a day and a clever squirrel who throws nuts at us when we're outside - life is good
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2020, 11:23 PM

209 posts, read 201,317 times
Nice, yeah I grew up on a farm in Sacramento county and raised chickens so would be nice to raise a few for farm fresh eggs and have a small garden again. Anyways, keeping my fingers crossed on the offer getting accepted and financing approved by lender. Have the pre-approval but need final underwriter to approve. Well at least your feral cat keeps the mice and rats away :-)

Squirrels are cool. I love fall because you get to watch them in action with acorns in their paws and mouth preparing for winter food storage and they are so cute!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento