Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2008, 03:07 PM

4 posts, read 30,302 times

Advertisements

Is anyone else very dissatisfed with the Westshore HOA?

If this HOA doesn't get on it's rear end and start enforcing the rules, the place is going to get bad very quickly.

We have a ghetto person right next to us. They park illegally, blocking our driveway. They have a broken window they don't fix, and they are using white paper as curtains on their windows. They have let their backyard completely die. It is full of yellow weeds and it is a fire hazard.

Several of our other neighbors are guilty of other problems, but this person is the worst.

Meanwhile, our HOA says they don't have the money to enforce parking and other serious issues.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 02:45 PM

14 posts, read 75,400 times
Default Westshore HOA

I live in Westshore at the cottages. Where are you at?

Old 08-30-2008, 11:24 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,363,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20ranger View Post
Is anyone else very dissatisfed with the Westshore HOA?

If this HOA doesn't get on it's rear end and start enforcing the rules, the place is going to get bad very quickly.

We have a ghetto person right next to us. They park illegally, blocking our driveway. They have a broken window they don't fix, and they are using white paper as curtains on their windows. They have let their backyard completely die. It is full of yellow weeds and it is a fire hazard.

Several of our other neighbors are guilty of other problems, but this person is the worst.

Meanwhile, our HOA says they don't have the money to enforce parking and other serious issues.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I live in Westshore in the "Age Qualified" (old people's) area. We don't have any of these issues. Is your HOA supervised by Hovnanian builders?

Old 09-04-2008, 02:59 PM

14 posts, read 75,400 times
Default KHov

I believe KHOV has the same management company for all of Westshore.

Old 10-05-2008, 06:21 PM

1 posts, read 11,994 times
Angry I agree!!!!!!!!!

I could not agree more!!! We have people right around the corner from us who are always bumping their bass on their car stereo and I can hear them everytime they are coming or going! We have politely sent them a letter asking them very politely to please turn down their music when driving in the neighborhood, but what do they do, not even listen, and probably turn up the music and continue like nothing happened. For all of the HOA dues and Mello-Roos that all of us pay in this area ( I did the math approx. 4%) we should hear absolutely nothing except the geese flying overhead migrating for the winter!

Old 10-05-2008, 11:34 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,363,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy19 View Post
I could not agree more!!! We have people right around the corner from us who are always bumping their bass on their car stereo and I can hear them everytime they are coming or going! We have politely sent them a letter asking them very politely to please turn down their music when driving in the neighborhood, but what do they do, not even listen, and probably turn up the music and continue like nothing happened. For all of the HOA dues and Mello-Roos that all of us pay in this area ( I did the math approx. 4%) we should hear absolutely nothing except the geese flying overhead migrating for the winter!
Did you send the same letter to the HOA Board of Directors asking for enforcement? What is the penalty in the CC&R's for nuisance noise?

Old 08-27-2009, 10:57 AM

1 posts, read 11,326 times
does the 55+ community at four seasons westshore pay mello roos tax ?

Old 09-29-2013, 11:17 PM

1 posts, read 7,968 times
Default Westshore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
I live in Westshore in the "Age Qualified" (old people's) area. We don't have any of these issues. Is your HOA supervised by Hovnanian builders?
What is happening with The Lodge?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento