Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2007, 02:13 PM

2 posts, read 14,794 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone! Moving to Sac soon and need to rent for a few months before buying. Any suggestions/recommendations on apartments in north natomas? Need to be close to the airport. Thanks!

elisa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2007, 02:10 AM

131 posts, read 510,300 times
What's your price range? Does it have to be North Natomas? There's the Vallagio which is off I-5.

Old 02-14-2007, 05:57 PM

2 posts, read 14,794 times
I'm looking to pay no more than 1300 for a 2 bedroom and need a short-term lease (month-to-month). I'd love to live near the airport, but am willing to go out towards Roseville as well. I'm having trouble finding good reviews on ANY apartments in town. I've been on apartmentratings.com and it seems like only the bad reviews are posted. Feeling a little lost...

Old 02-15-2007, 08:21 PM

261 posts, read 1,351,038 times
[quote=elisapdx;368282]I'm looking to pay no more than 1300 for a 2 bedroom and need a short-term lease (month-to-month). I'd love to live near the airport, but am willing to go out towards Roseville as well. I'm having trouble finding good reviews on ANY apartments in town. I've been on apartmentratings.com and it seems like only the bad reviews are posted. Feeling a little lost...[/QUOTE]

You're right, the apartment ratings are usually all bad, but the complainers are the ones that want their voices heard. I live in an apt in N. Natomas: Miramante and Trovas. You can probably get a 2 bed and maybe 2 bath for 1300/month, but they don't do month to month. In fact, I don't think any of the N. Natomas apts do that.

All of the apts are the same: new, built quickly, thin walls and celilings, and ants everywhere! The apt managers are usually pretty girls that do not know much. The parking is very limited and the spaces are tiny. You will find this in every apt in N. Natomas. I've been to almost all of them. With all of the complaining, it is what it is. You take the easy commute and access to I-5 with the bad. I think your biggest challenge will not be the price, but the month-to-month. Good luck. Let me know if you need any further info.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:18 PM

64 posts, read 307,723 times
Default Try craiglslist

Lots of people use craiglist here.

Too bad you need a month to month becuase if you could go with a lease, there are tons of new condos in the North Natomas area now being rented out for the same amount as a dated apartment. We had a lot of real estate speculation and now there are lot of choices.

You could easily find a 3 br for 1300 if did some legwork in that area. Best of luck

Old 02-17-2007, 10:35 PM

1,379 posts, read 6,426,539 times
You might also consider looking at renting a house for that price. You will probably be able to find one in that amount in the area. I know before selling our house there, we were looking to see if we could rent our 2300 sq ft house for about 1500. When I was doing research I found that there were houses in the area renting for that and lower, certainly smaller homes.

You can also try the local sacramento paper or www.sacbee.com for rental listings.

Good luck to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento