Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 03:12 PM

6 posts, read 12,757 times

Advertisements

we're also looking for a house to rent in either the roseville or folsom area in the $1,300 or less range. it takes so much time looking and setting up to see places and i live some distance away....if anyone knows someone renting in those areas, please let me know. thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2009, 07:34 AM

7 posts, read 14,790 times
I found a home to rent via a property management company and move in this coming week. It's in West Roseville, near Pleasant Grove and Foothills, those are the big cross streets.

It's a great house in a nice neighborhood down the street from a middle school. I think the homes were built in the mid-to-late 90's, so they are not one of the "mega" tract homes.

The house has a pool and is just right for me and my furry companions.

I had wanted to rent in East Roseville or Granite Bay or Rocklin but I couldn't find exactly what I wanted that would take my pets. I also was told that electricity is about 20% cheaper if you live in Roseville than other areas which can add up, especially in the summers when it gets so hot.

I'm happy with my choice so far, although I won't move in for 2 more days....

I really have appreciated this forum for information. It was very helpful, so thanks everyone!

Old 02-08-2009, 12:01 PM

142 posts, read 469,550 times
Default Hidalago?

Is anyone familiar with HIDALGO Cir in Roseville?

Last edited by DevilDoll; 02-08-2009 at 12:17 PM.. Reason: misspell

Old 02-08-2009, 01:13 PM

212 posts, read 474,051 times
What property management company did you use?

I have used Craiglist, but would like some options.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scluvsrain View Post
I found a home to rent via a property management company and move in this coming week. It's in West Roseville, near Pleasant Grove and Foothills, those are the big cross streets.

It's a great house in a nice neighborhood down the street from a middle school. I think the homes were built in the mid-to-late 90's, so they are not one of the "mega" tract homes.

The house has a pool and is just right for me and my furry companions.

I had wanted to rent in East Roseville or Granite Bay or Rocklin but I couldn't find exactly what I wanted that would take my pets. I also was told that electricity is about 20% cheaper if you live in Roseville than other areas which can add up, especially in the summers when it gets so hot.

I'm happy with my choice so far, although I won't move in for 2 more days....

I really have appreciated this forum for information. It was very helpful, so thanks everyone!

Old 02-08-2009, 02:58 PM

261 posts, read 1,346,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDoll View Post
Is anyone familiar with HIDALGO Cir in Roseville?
I was steered away from that area when looking for houses. The houses are small, and if you drive around, you'll find it not too appealing. Not the safest area, but it also is safer than right next to the rail yard.

Old 02-08-2009, 05:52 PM

142 posts, read 469,550 times
Thanks, I noticed there were a ton of houses for sale on that block both East & West

Old 02-08-2009, 10:38 PM

7 posts, read 14,790 times
The property management company that I ended up using was Aim Realty. I emailed about 8 different companies after I went on each of their sites looking for rentals that might meet my criteria. To find them to begin with, I just googled roseville property management companies and I got loads of info on the different ones.

Several responded to me and I made appointments to see some of the properties while I was in town a couple of weeks ago. Turned out that my favorite 2 houses were both managed by Aim.

I found them to be responsive, professional and friendly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento