Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2009, 09:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,903 times

Advertisements

I want to buy a house ( probably more than one) as rental property in sacramento area as investment. It will be mid to low end house so that I can have positive cash flow. I want to find a good real estate agent.

My dream real estate agent is able to access the listing information quickly or even before the house are on put the market. I wil tell him my scenario and he/she will keep an eye on it for me. If he/she find some houses, I hope she can screen the houses and if she/he think that I might be intested in it then I will go to visit the house. I hope the agent can response to my request on visiting houses quickly, because in this market, if it takes me quite a few days to get an appointment with the agent, the house might have gone.

The agent that I am looking for doesn't have to have a big name. Usually they have too many customers to take care of. The agents that usually focus on high end houses may not for me at this time. As I said, I am looking at mid to low end houses. I want him to be active and quickly response to my request of visiting houses.
Experience on foreclosure houses is desired. If the agent have a good sense of how much to fix the house that is huge plus.

I also like to engage to some agents in the long run, if they find some good deals they can inform me. if finally I buy the house, I will pay for the commission.

Any recommendation? Any volunteers? If you have an good agent that you worked with before, could you refer to me and tell me something about the agent?

Thank you in advance.

Old 01-31-2009, 10:28 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,216,682 times
If you wish to reply, please use the DM process. Advertising isn't allowed, but this will still allow the poster to receive responses.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
View detailed profiles of: