Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 02:02 PM

323 posts, read 1,008,582 times

Advertisements

I'm talking about the boxy apartments all over Midtown, there are so many the prices are pretty low.

Sacramentorentals.com

Sacramento 1808 H Street Apartment 1 / 1 NOW!!! $600

Downstairs 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment(s) in gated apartment complex. Located in the midtown area, you won't be far from great food and shopping. There is a laundry room on site, unassigned parking and pets are welcome.

CA023280L Sacramento 311 27th Street Fourplex 1 / 1 NOW!!! $600
Cute Apartment in Midtown/McKinnley Area
Nice one bedroom downstairs apartment in fourplex building. Carpet, Verticals blinds, and fresh paint. Laundry On-Site.

Sacramento 2316 E Street 7 Apartment 1 / 1 9/27/2009 $675
Cute Apartment in Heart of Midtow!!!
Cute upstairs apartment in excellent neighborhood. Built-in hutch, custom kitchen tile, on site laundry. New windows, some off street parking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2009, 02:28 PM

2,963 posts, read 6,262,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wburg View Post
Rents in the central city have dropped
Mines has gone up 2 years in a row. I still find it hard to believe.

Old 08-27-2009, 02:29 PM

2,963 posts, read 6,262,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ozo View Post
I'm talking about the boxy apartments all over Midtown, there are so many the prices are pretty low.

Sacramentorentals.com

Sacramento 1808 H Street Apartment 1 / 1 NOW!!! $600

Downstairs 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment(s) in gated apartment complex. Located in the midtown area, you won't be far from great food and shopping. There is a laundry room on site, unassigned parking and pets are welcome.

CA023280L Sacramento 311 27th Street Fourplex 1 / 1 NOW!!! $600
Cute Apartment in Midtown/McKinnley Area
Nice one bedroom downstairs apartment in fourplex building. Carpet, Verticals blinds, and fresh paint. Laundry On-Site.

Sacramento 2316 E Street 7 Apartment 1 / 1 9/27/2009 $675
Cute Apartment in Heart of Midtow!!!
Cute upstairs apartment in excellent neighborhood. Built-in hutch, custom kitchen tile, on site laundry. New windows, some off street parking.
You know what, I am personally going to go look at these places and see if they are actually livable. Sometime tells me there's *a lot* being left out of the description of the place.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:14 PM

34 posts, read 55,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillMak View Post
Hey I just discovered this forum! I wanted to know if you guys think a person who is use to bay area weather, bay area food, and Berkeley (where everything is within walking distance) would do well in sac? My goodness its 65 Degrees in Berkeley right now while its 94 degrees in Sac! MY GAWD! I recently started loving the taste of tap water too. I've had sac water before and it was a cloudy white when it came out of the faucet! More importantly I like having the huge assortment of Cafes and libraries to choose from for studying here...will I find that in Sacramento as well?
I've been going to Sacto 2.5 years part-time from Berkeley, and have a year left of that. Four days a week. Bike riding is easier in Sacto, but more driving is necessary, in general, unless you end-up close to your school. Lack of BART,etc. People have time to talk and are really nice. I could live in Sacto, if I had to, you won't go crazy if you have a little money to get out. It's different nightlife. If you miss the eccentricities, go to Davis for a day. Go to South Area if you need Asian grocery stores. Others here will apparently have tips. Good luck.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:41 PM

10 posts, read 28,048 times
Culture shock. Huge difference. The heat is a very small part of the equation. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento