Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 12:43 PM

3,472 posts, read 5,263,802 times

Advertisements

That's an interesting perspective. We have found over many years is that Midwestern transplants seem to be the friendliest people of all. They seem to be the least interested in status and appearance and are more down-to-earth with good values. So I've always found the people in places like Walnut Creek, which is my hometown, to be very friendly, and San Diego, where I have lived for many years, to also be extremely down-to-earth. Perhaps that is because they remind me of the people in Walnut Creek. Of course, San Diego is a large city with many neighborhoods and different types of people, so you can find pretty much everything here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona89A View Post
Very true, Sacramento has a small town mindset, the people are rude, its the same city as here in Phoenix.

Chico, is more like southern California with a lot of transplants who move there. The people are extremely nice.

San Francisco, rude, arrogant, domineering, environmental wackos, hippies with bad hygiene, they don't sweep the streets of trash, feminists, men are way overly submissive to women, etc. Can't men and women be equal like they are in southern Cali?

Southern California...... The people are much friendlier than in the bay area. LA proper is the friendliest. Orange County the people are nice but not necessarily going to be overtly friendly like LA.

I do not understand the people in San Diego.

I lived in Walnut Creek and the people were all Midwest transplants, very rude and nasty just like here in Phoenix, where they are all Midwest transplants. I would surmise that the entire bay area and Sacramento are largely Midwest transplants, which might explain why they are so rude.

I'll take Orange County, west LA, or Carlsbad. Temecula, not just yet, in 10 years!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2016, 12:54 PM

3,814 posts, read 4,011,395 times
Walnut Creek is stepford suburbia hell. People are not even close to nice there.

People in Sac are very surly and rude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento