Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 05:43 PM

762 posts, read 2,029,902 times

Advertisements

The air quality is in the top 10 worst nationwide. Traffic: depends on what you are comparing to. Both are fine for raising child. Nice area of Sac. Great hiking up at Auburn state rec area/ confluence of N and middle fork of American river, not far away. Sierras are easy drive up I 80. Bike trails throughout RSVL and GB. RSVL is huge community a lot of ammenities etc. Cultural/museums etc, Sac has a few to offer. San Francisco not too far of drive. Good schools in GB, and mostly throughout RSVL although given RSVL's size you may like to research and pick/choose highest scoring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootsy13 View Post
How are the schools?

Which is better for raising a child?

What is the average rent for a 2 bedroom apartment?

What is the job situation like? My experience is in finance/Administrative work..

How is the air quality?

Is traffic horrendous?

How is the Health/Dental Care?

Are groceries, restaurants, movies etc. easily accessible?

Are there good museums/cultural things to do?

Are there places close by to hike/bike?

Should I consider other areas in Sacramento? What else should I know??

Thanks!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2010, 06:49 PM

1,077 posts, read 3,236,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewzy916 View Post
They are still part of Sacramento
Roseville is close to Sacramento, but it's big in it's own right, I wouldnt call it part of Sacramento.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento