U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Salem
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2013, 08:04 PM

1 posts, read 1,708 times

Advertisements

I moved here from CA in 2003 and pruchased a property through reputable companies, so I thought. I trusted the research of a family member and moved to be with family. Leaving all my friends, history, reputation, and lost the ability to stay in touh with friends.
I too trusted Realitor regarding property and sales and disclosures. I have lost my reputation, children, been assaulted, arrested for reporting the assault, forced to live on welfare and I had a medical career.
Due to the history of the propery, My life and my children's lives have been ruined. The criminals run the show and the hospitals can be scary. There are more crazy things around here than can be put in a science fiction novel.
Deliverance should've been dedicated to the Canyon, and then after you've figured them out they say your crazy and try to lock you up in the mental ward. The meth I suspect is actually an intentional allowance for certian officials to overlook the production in order to use the untaxable revenue to pay for all the fruad the state officials allow. Almost everyone whose been seated are somehow related to someone else and if joe blow public has a problem with it, they will shut you up.
Don't know about those currently in office. If you stay here, pay attention to your mail, voting, taxes, amount on power bill and utilities and be sure your meter number matches and your mail is not being photo copied.
The criminals know or are related to all the attorney's and to people who have lived here forever and they change their names and asume new identities to evade the IRS. I would leave if I could.
I'd like to see it get better. I has a little but don't know for how long. Everybody is in everybody else's pocket and they steal your mail to see if you have anything they want then they take it.
My stocks and retirement were stolen including my house and my Credintials. Don't know whose working with those. I've had Five vehicals destroyed or stolen and don't trust any of the assistance proprams in a time of need. Once your on them and in the system, they never let you out. They don't like people who aren't from around here. Watch out for churches and donations. Most of the churches out here are cults and they are used to donated and launder money through in the name of God.
It's just for tax write offs. DHS and CPS is evil. They've been sued so many times and they still can't get it right. So they embessel money to fix the goverment retirement funds and the audits through the state. It's nuts.
They take my children June of every few years to fix the State Audits. I never seen such a crazy mess in my life. I wouldn't trust anyone to do my taxes and watch were you bank and buy your cars. I can only say the only two honest things the criminals have told me, "It's all about who has the money", doesn't matter if it's yours, by the way; and "We do what we want to", and they do!
Good luck
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 08:55 PM

8,000 posts, read 15,455,189 times
Seems like a rather broad brush. Highly doubtful the issues are anyone other than yours. It just is not an accurate picture of Oregon or any place in the state.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:31 PM

899 posts, read 2,693,021 times
Steve
I agree with you thats not the Salem I know..!!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 11:18 AM

26,157 posts, read 34,677,851 times
It sounds like it is time for you to move away, federallyoffended. Move to someplace safer, like Florida.

Old 01-06-2013, 05:52 PM

15,296 posts, read 14,717,224 times
I sympathize. It's true that the mentally ill are disproportionally victimized by criminals. It's unfortunate that you moved away from your family and support system.

Old 12-09-2015, 05:04 AM

3 posts, read 3,305 times
It sounds like the poeople who disagree with federallyoffended have never had any of these things happen to them or have never lived in illegal immigrant Salem I knew 25 years ago that north Salem was a slum and have seen the illegals run out most natives and take all the lower to middle class jobs. Now we are the minority and are treated worse than those who have no right to be here. My forefathers built this country now the backstabbing rich 10% run everything and give welfare to illegals who still work under the table. I have been down the getting your kids taken away road over somebody else's drama and lies. The auto theft and homeless is out of hand but if anyone defends their home or property its more likely they will do time and loose everything than the criminal who has nothing to loose. What happened to the right to bear arms and protect you and yours? We all need to unite against government entities ruining the lives of those who have a right to be here, anyone else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Salem