U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area
 [Register]
Salt Lake City area Salt Lake County - Davis County - Weber County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 06:57 AM

15 posts, read 28,549 times

Advertisements

Layton looks lovely, but that would add to the commute my husband would have to make to Bear river city. I would hate to do that to him.
Rate this post positively

Old 07-12-2018, 06:16 PM

1 posts, read 379 times
hi I am Terry Madsen I live in Perry ,Utah zip code 84302 I think that perry , Utah is the best City in the whole dang nation not only just Utah but the whole nation box elder County has some of the coolest neat. N very unique interestings things , history , places to see n explores , some of the darkest at night skies arounds cuz of no city glows nears here some nights cant see 3 feet its so dark n black ...big huge wide open spaces, world class gun range , where the railroads meetup the golden spike , and a ssssoooo muches more n mores stuff n stuffs ...I will explain way more than this and come write many posts but my first question is can you pay me I am somewhat of a writer for a few places a editor of sorts on google google maps facebook and others im trying to break out n be full time very successful at writing different things all real things let me know what u need written about diff subjects , ideas anythings n everythings i will answers back with can or cannot i can do research n etc etc etc things also for compensations thank you sincerly written from heart to mind to finger to you tricky terry madman madsen terry from perry youve nows been tricked outs by tricky terry pullins terrys tricks n kicks real thicks tricks tricky terry from perry ✨✌✌✌✌

Old 07-12-2018, 07:08 PM

2,530 posts, read 6,266,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry madsen View Post
hi I am Terry Madsen I live in Perry ,Utah zip code 84302 I think that perry , Utah is the best City in the whole dang nation not only just Utah but the whole nation box elder County has some of the coolest neat. N very unique interestings things , history , places to see n explores , some of the darkest at night skies arounds cuz of no city glows nears here some nights cant see 3 feet its so dark n black ...big huge wide open spaces, world class gun range , where the railroads meetup the golden spike , and a ssssoooo muches more n mores stuff n stuffs ...I will explain way more than this and come write many posts but my first question is can you pay me I am somewhat of a writer for a few places a editor of sorts on google google maps facebook and others im trying to break out n be full time very successful at writing different things all real things let me know what u need written about diff subjects , ideas anythings n everythings i will answers back with can or cannot i can do research n etc etc etc things also for compensations thank you sincerly written from heart to mind to finger to you tricky terry madman madsen terry from perry youve nows been tricked outs by tricky terry pullins terrys tricks n kicks real thicks tricks tricky terry from perry ✨✌✌✌✌
Wow. The lack of capitalization, run on sentences and lack of paragraphs isn't a great endorsement of your writing skills. And it makes your post very hard to read.

Old 07-12-2018, 07:27 PM

25,601 posts, read 26,299,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry madsen View Post
...my first question is can you pay me I am somewhat of a writer for a few places a editor of sorts on google google maps facebook and others im trying to break out n be full time very successful at writing different things all real things let me know what u need written about diff subjects , ideas anythings n everythings i will answers back with can or cannot i can do research n etc etc etc things also for compensations thank you sincerly...
You are yanking our chain here, right?

Old 07-12-2018, 09:09 PM

19,857 posts, read 62,211,834 times
CD does not pay ANYONE for anything, including the moderators.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area