Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area
 [Register]
Salt Lake City area Salt Lake County - Davis County - Weber County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 04:19 AM

7 posts, read 11,385 times

Advertisements

I concider myself extremely open minded , and i have a willing and non - judgemental out look on life, i was born and raised here in utah , i have always been a firm believer of personal happiness and fullfillment, and i detess people who fail to be at least honest with them selves as far as "personal happiness i love to explore and maybe enlighten on personal happeness and what i find amazing and confusing equaly is - how may people live their lives to some one elces standards (spoces, children, employment etc,) with out ever really knowing who or what they are about, meaning - half of us will be in a state of shock later in life when the lil light bulb goes off inside and you look into a mirror at 50 or + and you remember all the things you didnt do for yourself that has always been in the back of your mind all these years?.. and ive learned - from my suttle breif inquires on this subject how the process differs between the sexes... women - the mother of all things have some but not substantial exzistence in the sexual aspect of the iner-life wants and desires,.... but men wow ! very interesting to me i would like to get feed back on this post from one and all of our personal life or your thaughts on it ....more to come...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2008, 12:41 PM

273 posts, read 1,246,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdams4 View Post
I concider myself extremely open minded , and i have a willing and non - judgemental out look on life, i was born and raised here in utah , i have always been a firm believer of personal happiness and fullfillment, and i detess people who fail to be at least honest with them selves as far as "personal happiness i love to explore and maybe enlighten on personal happeness and what i find amazing and confusing equaly is - how may people live their lives to some one elces standards (spoces, children, employment etc,) with out ever really knowing who or what they are about, meaning - half of us will be in a state of shock later in life when the lil light bulb goes off inside and you look into a mirror at 50 or + and you remember all the things you didnt do for yourself that has always been in the back of your mind all these years?.. and ive learned - from my suttle breif inquires on this subject how the process differs between the sexes... women - the mother of all things have some but not substantial exzistence in the sexual aspect of the iner-life wants and desires,.... but men wow ! very interesting to me i would like to get feed back on this post from one and all of our personal life or your thaughts on it ....more to come...

Huh?

Old 12-20-2008, 04:18 PM

515 posts, read 2,323,165 times
wtf???
what's a "networker" anyway?

Old 12-20-2008, 04:39 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times
Maybe at 4 a.m. the OP wasn't too clear about what she meant?

Old 12-20-2008, 09:24 PM

7 posts, read 11,385 times
Angry this is WHAT EVIL BEST FRIEND AND DRUNK SISTERS DO TO YOU

I am so embarrased !!! This crazy, up in the night crap was the wat too many shots talk of my best frins and sister, how do i delete iit ??? Uh how lame ..

Old 12-21-2008, 08:51 AM

273 posts, read 1,246,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
Maybe at 4 a.m. the OP wasn't too clear about what she meant?
Not much better at 9:24.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:36 AM

2,502 posts, read 6,970,733 times
Me thinks it was the same person. Either that or the best friend AND drunk sister spell as poorly as she does herself....

Old 12-21-2008, 11:15 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times
Come on, guys, ease up. She wrote something she rerets and tried to say so. Take it in the spirit it was meant.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:51 PM

2,512 posts, read 3,056,040 times
Networking and Existential Angst.....there has to be a "tie in" somewhere.....I cannot fathom it though. I feel this may be the Rubik's Cube or DaVinci Code "Cryptex" of Utah threads.....

Old 03-17-2009, 12:21 PM

3,260 posts, read 6,755,670 times
it's all a setup. They just want you to be so curious as to respond to their cryptic message and then sell you on one of the many Multi Level Marketing scams so popular in Utah. I've never been ANYWHERE like in the State of Utah where everyone is looking to get rich QUICK and the scams that come with it. That's why you see so many fancy cars and high profile folks that can barely make a payment on it from month to month. It's ALL image and NO substance. A good reason Utah leads the way in foreclosures and car repo's. Unfortunately the car dealers and realtors fostered this to the max in the 90's and early 2000's and NOW they are all paying for it. Yeah....payback is a BIT-H. ain't it. Well I have NO sympathy for any of those that sucked folks into this lifestyle. They all suffer for it, worst of all it's a mindset. Not even sure they will change. But maybe like drugs if they get OFF that bandwagon long enough they will see the light of day. We'll find out soon enough as this economy is in for a ride.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area