Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 06:53 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvlpr View Post
I can't believe our mayor is such an egomaniac that he's going on a national television program. What an elitist.
I agree,
I hope he doesn't become like our governor, who spends 95% of his time talking about out of state issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2010, 05:54 PM

2,721 posts, read 4,391,187 times
Default Yuck,

Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Wow, you mean because she was an old-school blue-dog Democrat Texan and had an actual personality? That belonged to her...and wasn't created for her like so many we-must-appeal-to-all-voters politicians? Blech!

Shoot, I'm conservative, didn't really like Richards' policies at all, but I can appreciate the fact she was not about to change her personality for a TV show... and I don't care what your politics are, being a Texan is NOT equal to being a redneck...thank God we still have people with convictions around here. Now, can someone tell Rick Perry that?

Old 07-07-2010, 04:21 PM

361 posts, read 924,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelaldo View Post
Moderator cut: see comment
..............................biggots on Fox News or Conservative Talk Radio.

So FOX news is the one who is the anchor baby of an illegal who got to go to an ivy league school for free in spite of inadequate grades due to race, and does nothing but promote hispanics above all others?

Please. Castro is a racist, and so is his mom. I am sick of this BS that only whites are evil racists when that is nowhere near being true. I have never met any white person as racist as hispanics in this city are, whoi openly flaunt giving themselves a special privilege. Bigots like Castro don't even let people try to earn a living without being classified as "not hispanic" to marginalize them (and their qualifications) in favor of hispanic racism.

Castro is evil and he's a racist, plain and simple. a HUMAN BEING would not even frickin care about the race card at all, but that's all that bigot cares about.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio