Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 08:37 PM

4,051 posts, read 5,612,932 times

Advertisements

I hope he's okay. It does remind me of when my hubby had an accident out in the sticks where we live. He was transported and asked to go to the VA. I drove to the VA...no, he wasn't there, they said they don't accept trauma cases. And they didn't know what hospital he DID go to. And I didn't have any phone number for the emergency service that would know...I didn't know which county sent the EMS, could be either of two counties, because we're near the line. I ended up borrowing a phone book, calling from the VA...first, University said no, then called the Methodist...and was darn lucky I didn't have to call any more of them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2010, 09:34 PM

7,105 posts, read 11,745,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Thank you all! They found him! He is at University Hospital, its just that they misspelled his name and used his last name as his first name. They contacted his family and they are on their way to SA. Thank you all so much. It seems he had an anuersym...sorry for the spelling. Thank you again.
The main thing is they found him - glad to have had the opportunity to try to be of help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio