Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2011, 12:55 AM

14 posts, read 27,403 times

Advertisements

Im looking for a great/excellent, reputable body shop in the SA area to do some work on my Corvette. I will be in the area a month and have put fixing the damage off my mind way too long. The rear passnger fender/bumper is cracked. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jake
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2011, 04:32 AM

136 posts, read 449,068 times
My husband's truck was just repaired by Helotes Collision on Leslie Road in Helotes. They are a blue-ribbon repair company with my insurance company and did a really good job.

Old 02-03-2011, 05:53 AM

8,399 posts, read 22,987,315 times
I gotta second Carl Monaco at Helotes Collision. They painted and installed a rear spoiler on my Toyota and did an excellent job. Their prices were reasonable, and they were fast, efficient and very friendly.

Just a word of caution, if you take Leslie Road from Bandera to their shop (the road that runs by O'Connor High School), keep an eye on your speed. The Helotes PD love to sit on that roa, and catch a lot of people speeding (but not me, because I know about it!).

Cheers! M2

Old 02-03-2011, 06:27 AM

1,066 posts, read 3,693,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeandsuv View Post
Im looking for a great/excellent, reputable body shop in the SA area to do some work on my Corvette. I will be in the area a month and have put fixing the damage off my mind way too long. The rear passnger fender/bumper is cracked. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jake
Tom Benson (the Chevy dealership) - I've had 2 new corvettes repaired there and you can not tell it was ever worked on.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:54 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,947,225 times
Laredo Paint and Body handles all vehicle repairs subbed out by the local BMW, Mercedes, Porsche and Ferrari dealerships with a bulk being BMW's.

They have location by the airport and a new one in Boerne. The one in Boerne does a lot of work for the local dealerships (Chevy/GMC, Toyota of Boerne and Mercedes).

Old 02-04-2011, 01:08 AM

14 posts, read 27,403 times
Thanks guys. Ill get quotes from the Helotes place and the Tom Benson place. I have to get in contact with the other guys insurance first.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:37 AM

48 posts, read 76,247 times
I went to Northside Collision on Bitters (not affiliated with Northside Ford). They were amazingly nice and fast and fair, and even helped my husband get a new windshield at cost. And it was my car in for service. They also noticed an issue right when I came to get my car and ran over to the AutoZone to get the part and fixed it right then even though it was closing time. They also encouraged me to come back every so often so they can check their work and they would detail my car.

Old 02-12-2011, 10:06 PM

5 posts, read 12,414 times
I just had work done on my Mercedes by Kennedy Paint & Body in Helotes. My indie Mercedes guy uses them and they do quality work. Small father/son operation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio