Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 06:16 PM

Location: I live south of San Antonio in a place called Atascosa.
854 posts, read 2,545,158 times

Advertisements

I have been to some of the psychics around San Antonio. They don't seem to help me much but there a lot of them around town. It is fun to go. Does anybody else go see Psychics?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 09:59 PM

944 posts, read 2,041,030 times
I believe more in the power of the money in my pocket than in the skill of a "psychic", so I'll not part with the former for the latter.

Old 03-07-2011, 10:42 PM

61,704 posts, read 87,101,195 times
Naaaaaaah... they are not real psychics. They all tell you general stuff that could be relevant for everyone; just like in the horoscopes in the papers. Psychic use questioning methods in order to draw out information out of a person. Most of their customers are having domestic issues, money problems, or trouble finding love. They go for a reading because they are desperate for answers about the future. And mostly what they want to hear is some good news. Hope.
If you go there just for fun, and all that does not cost you much - then enjoy it. But you need to know that psychic works for money, they will start low and then tell you to come back again, and again... and pay more every time. They will bring out devils and demons, and offer to cleanse your life of it... haha. Their overall objective is to emotionally control and psychologically take advantage of you by tapping into your vulnerability and fears – which is frightening!!

Old 03-07-2011, 11:34 PM

3,669 posts, read 6,876,366 times
Any psychic, curandero, etc.., who advertises or charges cash is either a fraud or misusing their gifts.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:17 AM

2,312 posts, read 3,664,867 times
Just light your money on fire and throw it out the window.....would save you gas money from driving to a psychic

Old 03-08-2011, 07:47 AM

5,142 posts, read 13,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwangle View Post
I have been to some of the psychics around San Antonio. They don't seem to help me much but there a lot of them around town. It is fun to go. Does anybody else go see Psychics?
I haven't visited one in San Antonio but went to one when I was in NYC. It was quite interesting. She gave me the good and the bad, she read my palm and didn't ask me anything.

Old 03-08-2011, 12:23 PM

5,615 posts, read 14,791,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Just light your money on fire and throw it out the window.....would save you gas money from driving to a psychic
[/thread]

Old 03-08-2011, 12:39 PM

1,316 posts, read 3,407,148 times
There are VERY FEW psychics who are the real deal.

I will mention that I do believe in the afterlife and that we are all here to learn lessons in this life which we picked-out in detail for ourselves (before we entered this life). Those lessons that we do not learn in this life, we learn them in the subsequent lives to come. And the lessons we learn and the knowledge and wisdom attained in this life is carried over to the next one as well.

But like I said, there are very few who are the real deal. Most of them are frauds and quacks. The very few who are authentic do no not live in San Antonio.

I do believe in Joseph Tittel and James Van Praagh and their abilities. Particularly, Joseph Tittel.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:22 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,500,986 times
Then there's the old question.....How many of these pyschics won the lottery for themselves, or one of their customers?

Old 03-08-2011, 04:39 PM

944 posts, read 2,041,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtea View Post
Then there's the old question.....How many of these pyschics won the lottery for themselves, or one of their customers?
I could accept that a real psychic's (if any exist) powers might not "work that way" in order to pick out something very small and specific like lottery numbers. But if I was going to believe in it at all they would have to correctly predict not-easily-predictable events in my life with regularity without asking me a ton of questions that would help them do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio