Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2011, 02:28 PM

1,803 posts, read 2,625,069 times

Advertisements

im looking to get the contact number for the actual owner of a house (tri plex) thats being rented out. the big unit (there are 3 in the house) was recently rennovated by the owner and i neglected to get his contact info. my fault and im paying for it now.

recently he rented out the unit to this ghetto woman and her ghetto friends. cars are there all hours of the night/day, they refuse to park in the back and clog up the driveway (my driveway and theirs are connected), they have 2 nasty, violent pit bulls that they were supposed to get rid of almost 2 weeks ago, they let those said nasty, ugly dogs run around out front with no leash (yes, ive called animal control and the police since those nasty, ugly pit bulls charge and bark at ANYTHING that walks past them), they let their dogs **** in the back yard and dont clean it up, creating a terrible odour in the back. oh yeah, one of the pits is female and recently, her nipples have gotten bigger and she looks to be taking on milk. yay for retards letting their violent mutts get prego!!!

im really at a loss on what to do with these ghetto people. i moved to this neighborhood to get away from that ****. when i last spoke with the landlord, he told me he has a strict no pet policy and that he would be checking up on them.

yes, im pissed. yes, im upset. i want to get those mutts and tennants out of there before **** hits the fan. not from me, mind you, but from their neighbors upstairs. there is an older couple that lives in the top unit that is armed and has been sitting outside, with his gun, just to keep the trashy people that the new neighbors are bringing around from going into the back yard. furthermore, he hasnt outright said it, but he insinuated that if the dogs came out back, they wouldnt be going back to the front... which is fine by me, i hate pits, but i dont want the guy to get arrested for defending his property.

any non-inflamatory remarks are welcome. i dont want to hear how you love pits, how its the owner not the dog. i dont care. the breed is violent and nothing you can say will change my mind or statistics that show that breed to be more prone to violence than other breeds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2011, 02:39 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,042,880 times
Go to property search on bcad.org and search by address. The owner will be listed on there.

Old 04-12-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Go to property search on bcad.org and search by address. The owner will be listed on there.
geez! my googlefu sucks because i tried every string i could think of to find the owner and this website never came up in a search. BAD GOOGLE!

much appreciated though, i got the info i need and am contacting the owner and hopefully will get this resolved!

Old 04-12-2011, 03:18 PM

7,130 posts, read 11,841,916 times
If the dogs approach you in a threatening manner, call the PD, advise them that the animals are making you fear for your safety, and they need to come handle it before YOU do.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRedneck View Post
If the dogs approach you in a threatening manner, call the PD, advise them that the animals are making you fear for your safety, and they need to come handle it before YOU do.
sadly, ive already done that. everytime they take their pits out, they dont leash them and they charge at anything that happens to walk past them. even the dog across the street (in a fenced yard), they bark at and lunge for.. and hes a good 30 feet from them!

digging on that website linked, i found the owner but his address is listed as being in california. gonna write him a letter, see if i can get his tele number from the only 'sane' tenant there

Old 04-12-2011, 04:14 PM
RGJ

1,903 posts, read 4,736,157 times
411?

Old 04-12-2011, 06:55 PM

615 posts, read 1,523,688 times
<------------ Not a huge fan of ghetto people either. We have some at the end of the street. Seriously, ugh.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:19 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,049,744 times
Yeah it seems that there are plenty of slum lords from CA who own properties in SA. Maybe that unit is managed by a local property management company here? And if so, good luck with that... dealing with a situation myself and the cheapies don't want to spend any money on fencing repair even though there is a maintenance fund and it's their responsibility.

Gotta do everything yourself if you want things done, it seems. Heh...

Old 04-12-2011, 08:07 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,886,067 times
Who do you pay your rent to? If it goes to a management company, they'd be the first person to contact, because they're local and can come out and check into the problem firsthand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio