Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 11:16 PM

3 posts, read 7,872 times

Advertisements

I remember McCreless Mall, too. It was a nice mall for a long time. I don't like the HEB Plus at McCreless, either. It is too noisy and it is kind of ghetto... even though it is new. Brooks City Base shopping does not have that feeling... the tree were left, it seems well planned and I like it. I am so glad Brooks City Base is growing. I can't wait until the new businesses and restaurants open up. I wish they would put in a Kohls so I would not have to drive all the way to the Forum.

Last edited by cgbarn; 09-05-2011 at 11:24 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 11:16 AM

2 posts, read 7,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraybert View Post
I'm so glad that the S. E Side of San Antonio is getting some much needed attention. My only concern is that anything that is built on this side of town turns out trashy in just a few short years.....You go on the north side the same businesses that have been open years are super clean and the area is clean...the grass is always watered etc....they build businesses on this side of town cheaply made......I wish we could enjoy all the businesses. I still drive across town to shop...The people are different on the northside....The people on the S. E side have gotten trashy and do not take care of things.....Why stores have to be so dirty and trashy I do not know....I was born and raised on the S.E side and remember McCreless Mall...the new HEB Plus is a joke....it is so dirty and always playing mexican music...I'm not prejusticed at all..But if i wanted to listen to mexican music I would move to Mexico. People just don't take pride in anything any more...I guess this is what happnens now that San Antonio is playing with the big boys now. San Antonio has lost it's charm.....Just my opinion!!!!

What? You're not prejudice? I think you're in denial. If you think San Antonio has lost its charm, maybe you should move. I live in SE SA, and take pride in my neighborhood, home, etc. If there's a problem with a store, I take a proactive approach and discuss with management. You're right, you're entitled to your opinion, and I agree, there are areas that need improvement but dont categorize everyone/everything in the SE SA.

Old 10-28-2011, 03:30 PM

469 posts, read 1,155,906 times
I just saw this on my Facebook page regarding City Base West. This is coming direct from City Base West...

City Base West
Spoiler alert! City Base West is excited to announce that Zio's Italian Kitchen, Golden Fried Chicken, Benny's Tacos, Captain Ben's Seafood, Peachwave Frozen Yogurt, Quarry Nails and Rio's Golden Cuts are just some of our retailers that are coming your way! Stay tuned for announcements to come in the following months.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:44 PM

1,099 posts, read 2,074,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeowo View Post
I just saw this on my Facebook page regarding City Base West. This is coming direct from City Base West...

City Base West
Spoiler alert! City Base West is excited to announce that Zio's Italian Kitchen, Golden Fried Chicken, Benny's Tacos, Captain Ben's Seafood, Peachwave Frozen Yogurt, Quarry Nails and Rio's Golden Cuts are just some of our retailers that are coming your way! Stay tuned for announcements to come in the following months.
can you post a link to that?

Old 11-10-2011, 02:55 PM

114,838 posts, read 65,841,950 times
Texas Roadhouse is looking to be not far from completion...

Old 11-10-2011, 03:09 PM

469 posts, read 1,155,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnts71 View Post
can you post a link to that?
Just look up City Base West on FB and it should come up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio