Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 07:38 AM

3 posts, read 3,903 times

Advertisements

Gigi45: This thread just hit my radar. I see that someone from our corporate office has contacted you. Please let me know if a resolution is not reached. A lack of follow up is inexcusable and not in keeping with our member experience expectations.

Best regards,
Jason Thunstrom
VP, Corporate Communications
Life Time - The Healthy Way of Life Company
jthunstrom@lifetimefitness.com

Old 09-22-2011, 07:42 AM

545 posts, read 1,061,801 times
Jason, is going into a roid rage and slamming a kid's head into the hood of a car over and over in keeping with your member experience expectations?

Old 09-22-2011, 08:50 AM

112 posts, read 366,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Thunstrom View Post
Gigi45: This thread just hit my radar. I see that someone from our corporate office has contacted you. Please let me know if a resolution is not reached. A lack of follow up is inexcusable and not in keeping with our member experience expectations.

Best regards,
Jason Thunstrom

As I said in my previuos post, I am very impressed with the way LTF treats its members. Its a great company that provides a great product. No, I have no affilaition with them, I'm just a very satiisfied member.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:05 PM

149 posts, read 434,068 times
Quote:

Best regards,
Jason Thunstrom

Thank you very much Jason. The San Antonio manager, Mark contacted me after receiving an email from the corporate office and the problem was taken care of.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanValdez View Post
Jason, is going into a roid rage and slamming a kid's head into the hood of a car over and over in keeping with your member experience expectations?
JuanValdez: If, in fact, you are referencing an actual incident, this is quite serious and something for which I would welcome additional detail. My email address is jthunstrom@lifetimefitness.com. Life Time's member experience expectations are extremely high and safe, secure environments are core to this commitment.

Old 09-22-2011, 11:07 PM

188 posts, read 447,831 times
It's good to hear that Lifetime made things right. I was a member for a couple years and finally had to end my membership because I moved to Alamo Ranch area and the drive was just too far to justify it. I had no problems with them with any billing or terminating my membership. I hate the "hard sell" that a lot of gyms do and Lifetime gave me no problems. IMO, the club at the Rim is a great facility, a bit on the pricey side, but was worth it to me. I only wish they would open one on this side of town!

Old 09-23-2011, 06:43 AM

584 posts, read 1,193,017 times
I love Lifetime. I have been doing the TEAM training class since January. They rock. Yes they cost additional $$$ on top of your membership but if a personal trainer to yourself is out of your price range this is the way to go. It is $499 for 12 week program 3x a week and they bill you in three monthly installments. My hubby and I have been in the 5 am class and LOVE IT. We did the TEAM Weightloss for two sessions and I just finished TEAM Fitness today and signing up to do another TEAM Fitness session that begins on Monday, Sept 26. Changing to the 6 PM class though. January I plan to transition to the TEAM Bootcamp.

Old 09-23-2011, 07:31 AM

545 posts, read 1,061,801 times
Quote:
JuanValdez: If, in fact, you are referencing an actual incident, this is quite serious and something for which I would welcome additional detail. My email address is jthunstrom@lifetimefitness.com. Life Time's member experience expectations are extremely high and safe, secure environments are core to this commitment.

Not-so-sorry CEO wraps up assault case; Bahram Akradi of Life Time Fitness pleaded to misdemeanor and a felony count was dropped. | Goliath Business News

Old 09-23-2011, 10:53 AM

JuanValdez: Your aforementioned assertion as compared with the information in this media post as compared with the actual facts of the matter could not be further apart. If you knew the true account of this matter, you would understand why, in fact, the matter was dropped. It seems, however, that you have an anti-Life Time agenda and I regret that we must have disappointed you at some point in the past. If there is a matter I can address, I'm all ears.

Regards,
Jason

Old 09-23-2011, 12:54 PM

245 posts, read 696,275 times
My wife and I, and our children, went to Lifetime Fitness at The Rim for 3 years while we lived in San Antonio, it was the BEST gym we have EVER been to! We are now in Oklahoma City and the gyms here absolutely stink compared to what we had at Lifetime. We got a membership to one and just dropped it altogether because we were so used to the high quality we experienced at Lifetime. Fortunately we are probably moving back to San Antonio next February and one of our first orders of business will be signing up again with Lifetime!! Unfortunately I had dropped the $10/month plan to keep the membership in force because we thought we'd be up here for 3 years, but a rep there told me we could probably get back on at around the same price we had been paying previously. We were very impressed with the childcare department and now that we have 3 little girls, are excited about going back so they can be there while we work out, and then take them for a swim in the pool afterward.

(And, by the way, I think Edmond, OK or NW Oklahoma City might be a great market for a Lifetime Fitness!! This area is in dire need of a good quality gym, it's hard to get a good workout in anywhere in this city!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio