Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 12:01 PM

7 posts, read 44,729 times

Advertisements

I got my 5th wheel back. The service guy walked me through each item. He thanked me for calling the factory about the carpet. He said that Had I of not contacted the Heartland factory my carpet may of taken much longer. I am pleased with the service that I had done at the San Antonio Explore USA. I was very impressed with the Service hand. He seemed knowlegable about the product line and very informated. I still must say that I am not satisfied with the San Antonio facility however. Bad location. Hard to get in and out of with the traffic there. Service dept. leaves your trailer in open lot while they work on it. The facility in Kyle has a work shop.

Old 01-24-2008, 12:28 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,000,621 times
I still haven't taken my new one in yet, we keep using it. I noticed the Boerne location has a new manager ( the old one moved to Kyle) and they already have the new TV for my trailer there. Every time I call about bringing it in they say it will have to sit for a week or two. All they have to do is swap out the tv, change the door handles on the fridge, fix a small spot on the floor and one on the roof. For that it has to just sit on the lot. I just keep putting it off. I will let you know when I put it in and how long it takes to get it back.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:35 AM

7 posts, read 44,729 times
Default Fix it Now

I suggest you take it in now while the weather is still winter. You would hate to have it in the shop durring the camping season. Especially if it is going to take weeks to fix. I know it was forever on fixing mine. But its done and over with.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:39 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,000,621 times
I forgot to post about taking my trailer in. Sorry. I took it back to the Boerne location and was almost impressed. It only took 3 weeks ( was promised for 2) and they only " forgot" to do one thing. The last week I called them twice a day to check on the progress. It looks like they have a lot of new service people. With a little luck, I have a good trailer this time and won't have to take it back again.

We went to Medina Lake this past weekend and had a great time. No campfires becasue of the burn ban but the weather was great.

We should start a camping club!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio