Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 01:58 PM

37 posts, read 64,585 times

Advertisements

WOAI has Elsa Ramon and that in itself is enough to keep me tuning in.

Isis Romero at KSAT is pretty beautiful also, but for me, Elsa Ramon is beyond attractive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2012, 02:07 PM

254 posts, read 548,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony78201 View Post
whenever I skip by kens news, I always feel that they are filming the news in a basement. KSAT is my fave
Ummm...don't they all have the basement look!?

Old 01-23-2012, 08:25 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,437,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmanthatsneato View Post
WOAI has Elsa Ramon and that in itself is enough to keep me tuning in.

Isis Romero at KSAT is pretty beautiful also, but for me, Elsa Ramon is beyond attractive.
I don't find either that attractive, but I suppose if you do that's as good a reason as most to watch that channel.
Just as long as you realize your chances are somewhere between nil and nil.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:04 PM

7 posts, read 15,053 times
i certainly wouldnt watch a certain news channel based on which reporter is most attractive. i pick ksat and woai for best coverage, in that order. i knew of those guys that got busted for dressing up like security guards and stealing that atm from methodist. without ksat, i would've missed out on their mugs and the vid of them being taken to jail

Old 01-25-2012, 06:35 AM

1,066 posts, read 3,693,944 times
Apparently we are not the only ones discussing how bad WOAI is. This is in today's paper. BTW Mysa.com has been all jacked up lately, so you may have trouble viewing.
Jakle: WOAI may be making light side too light - San Antonio Express-News

I think WOAI has lost all credibilty. And in the news business once it is gone you never get it back.

Dont their journalists have any respect for themselves?

Old 01-27-2012, 10:37 PM

2,359 posts, read 6,434,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo View Post
Apparently we are not the only ones discussing how bad WOAI is. This is in today's paper. BTW Mysa.com has been all jacked up lately, so you may have trouble viewing.
Jakle: WOAI may be making light side too light - San Antonio Express-News

I think WOAI has lost all credibilty. And in the news business once it is gone you never get it back.

Dont their journalists have any respect for themselves?
Not too sound rude, guess thats why they are last.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:35 PM

993 posts, read 2,491,119 times
Been watching WOAI since the Olympics ended. How much coffee does Shelly Miles drink by 6am? She also said a few weeks ago she still has the baby weight from her kids who are 7 and 12. HAHA.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:18 PM

229 posts, read 423,868 times
I really have not had a regular newscast lately. they seem about all the same to me.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:44 AM

97 posts, read 151,948 times
Default woai daily news broadcast

i just have to say this---- channel 4 has always been my fave for the news hours-- but here lately its been just terrible--- programing is just fine and clear all day even the judge judy show-- but as soon as the news on woai comes on at 5 and later too it gets lousy to view the screen-- just alot of bad reception and botched up screens audio and video both--- i wonder if they are trying to get off the over the air broadcasting for people on antennas and just be on pay tv-- if so phooy for them there are other channels for the news

Old 09-24-2012, 12:00 PM

410 posts, read 923,649 times
I don't watch local news in the morning but when I do, I usually tune in to WOAI. I like their morning team, however, I just can't get on the Cleto bandwagon. I don't find his humor entertaining....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio