Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2015, 08:45 AM

39 posts, read 46,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quattro72 View Post
Of 2015? LOL.
You are right on!

Any updates on this subject from back in 2012?

OK, we know there is a CVS and LA Fitness now and road work is going on on Bulverde. Will there be a new HEB? But why would they if there's one just a few miles to the west at 1604 and 281? There's another smaller one at Thousand Oaks and Jones Maltsberger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2015, 09:57 AM

14,637 posts, read 35,029,649 times
I have no idea what's going on at Bulverde Marketplace, but the development on Bulverde with the Gold's Gym looks to be completely leased out. I was pleasantly surprised. Bulverde Road is getting so busy now.

Old 11-04-2015, 11:01 AM

810 posts, read 1,425,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
I have no idea what's going on at Bulverde Marketplace, but the development on Bulverde with the Gold's Gym looks to be completely leased out. I was pleasantly surprised. Bulverde Road is getting so busy now.
A donut shop next to a liquor store – so the locals can get fat and get drunk? I wouldn’t be too proud of the stores going up on Bulverde Road. Probably a mattress store going in there along with a nail salon in the future. LOL!

Old 11-04-2015, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quattro72 View Post
A donut shop next to a liquor store – so the locals can get fat and get drunk? I wouldn’t be too proud of the stores going up on Bulverde Road. Probably a mattress store going in there along with a nail salon in the future. LOL!
That's not where I was talking about. Proud? I never said I was proud. I said I was pleasantly surprised that the strip mall is full. And I am. I live over here and the more we have, the better, IMO.

Old 11-05-2015, 06:48 AM

514 posts, read 1,441,207 times
Where are you all talking about? Link gave me an error

Old 11-05-2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clnconcpts View Post
Bulverde Marketplace isn't built yet. It's at Bulverde and Classen Rd basically, behind the CVS/strip mall/LA Fitness. The strip mall is filling up and Tiu Steppe's Italian should be opening soon.

The strip mall I was referring to in a different post is across 1604 on the corner of Bulverde and 1604. There's a Chase Bank and a Gold's Gym already in operation. A Taco Bell and another fast food place are under construction. The strip mall has a Lenny's going in one end and a medical clinic on the other and nearly every space in between is leased, and not a nail salon or mattress store from what I recall.

Just up Bulverde a bit across from the fire station is the newish apartment complex and a Dunkin' Donuts and a liquor store which was referred to disparagingly by Quattro. *shrugs*

Old 11-05-2015, 07:38 AM

Here is a link from Fulcrum, the developmer:

Bulverde Marketplace | Fulcrum Property Group

The link only shows what's currently there, but to the left of CVS and LA Fitness, they are clearing a massive amount of land. So far, I've heard rumors that it could be an HEB or Target.

Old 11-05-2015, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clnconcpts View Post
Link? The one on page 1? That's likely not good since it's from 2012.

Old 11-05-2015, 07:43 AM

Hopefully an HEB that is not a Plus! I can't see Target going in there when they are closing stores but who knows? It looks like a pretty massive spot they've cleared out. That area/intersection is BUSY BUSY BUSY!! The Valero is always packed.

Old 11-05-2015, 08:58 AM

4,434 posts, read 5,347,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Hopefully an HEB that is not a Plus! I can't see Target going in there when they are closing stores but who knows? It looks like a pretty massive spot they've cleared out. That area/intersection is BUSY BUSY BUSY!! The Valero is always packed.
Quote:
H-E-B currently sits on several unused lots in the area, including space at Bulverde Road and Loop 1604, Alamo Ranch Parkway and Alamo Parkway, and Culebra Road and Texas 211.
H-E-B plans a building boom - San Antonio Express-News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio