Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2006, 07:36 PM

2,392 posts, read 9,650,964 times

Advertisements

right down the road from me. If ya need anything just ask. I live in the 10/de Zavala area
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2006, 11:15 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
Thanks! I may just have to take you up on that offer!!! My oldest son and I are flying out to SA on Thursday (Sept. 21st) because I have to do the walk through of the home on Saturday (Sept. 23) and we are flying back here on Sunday (Sept. 24). I'm bringing my SA Map Book with me because every time I've been to SA my husband does all the driving while I sit in the passenger seat and gawk at everything off the side of the freeway, so I have no clue where I'm going! Since I'll be driving this time I'm going to have to figure out where the heck I am pretty darn quick!!!

I will be driving my car from CA to TX with my young son and my birds (I have three pet parrots) on Monday the 25th and escrow closes on Thursday Sept. 28th. My dad is going to come with me for safety reasons. It's sure happening fast!!!!

So tomorrow is my last day here at work in CA and basically my last day here period! I'm sad, excited, frazzled, stressed out, bewildered and tired as heck!!!

I just hope when we land at the airport on Thursday and get the shuttle from the airport to the rental car place we know how to get from the rental car place to the hotel! Then, once we leave the hotel to take care of house business I sure as heck hope we remember how to get back to the hotel where all our stuff is!!! This wouldn't be a problem in CA as I'm a CA native and know CA like the back of my hand - but TX is a whole different bag-o-tricks for me, so I'm a little nervous and stressed out. I'm pretty savvy and hip, so I think I'll catch onto where I am pretty quick. But if I'm in a bind - I'll be bugging you for help Neddy!!!

I also want to thank all you very nice people for all of the help you've provided me and putting up with me and my dumb questions and silly comments. I truly, truly appreciate all your help! And I am looking forward to my new life in Texas!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio