Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2009, 06:15 PM

43 posts, read 55,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Joe The Dog Faced Boy View Post
Being retired early, I just could not think of the correct verbage as how to answer this one. Right on!

When I get on a roll, I don't have to think of the correct verbage because I don't care if it is correct or not. I will take on anyone at any time if they give the appearance they are standing in self-righteous judgment of another.

Old 11-28-2009, 06:16 PM

160 posts, read 233,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinRogue View Post
When I get on a roll, I don't have to think of the correct verbage because I don't care if it is correct or not. I will take on anyone at any time if they give the appearance they are standing in self-righteous judgment of another.
..and you have a lot learn, my friend.

Old 11-28-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCF's Wife View Post
People will find a way if it's important enough. Once a month...once every 2 months if they so choose. Stop making excuses.
..tsk tsk..this type of 'tude won't get you very far. Thanks for playing.
Don't have to make excuses. Who's playing?

Old 11-28-2009, 06:21 PM

Don't make me laugh....these amateurs kill me.

Old 11-28-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Don't make me laugh....these amateurs kill me.
Drama....drama...drama....so much drama!!!

Old 11-28-2009, 06:35 PM

Every couple of month's we get a clown here that thinks he's going to change the world (in this case,the BOD). Runnin' his mouth...talking about how he's not afraid of anything/anyone, has big balls etc...but has no clue. Same old..same old. You're just the next in line.
Take the hint...not enough people care.

Old 11-28-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Every couple of month's we get a clown here that thinks he's going to change the world (in this case,the BOD). Runnin' his mouth...talking about how he's not afraid of anything/anyone, has big balls etc...but has no clue. Same old..same old. You're just the next in line.
Take the hint...not enough people care.
What is enough? 1,000 people doing nothing or 1 person taking action and doing something? If you are resorting to name calling and referring to me as a clown, then you are the one that needs to learn something. I have lived in Westcreek many many years now. I have seen this subdivision grow and I have seen the board get more and more controlling. I have concluded that enough is enough. I don't mind being that 1 person trying to make a change. Would it be nice to have people by my side? Sure it would, but I want people fighting the good fight for the good of the majority and not for their own personal self-interests.

Old 11-28-2009, 07:21 PM

...then it's time for you to get in your little wagon and start knocking on doors. Let's see what ya' got.

Old 11-28-2009, 07:28 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,840,398 times
By the Way -Thank you to those that are using your Fireplaces. I love the smell of burning wood since it reminds me of when I was a kid. We have yet to use ours but the times "a coming". Maybe Monday or Tuesday evening.

Have any of you purchased any wood this year? If you did can you tell me how much and what you paid? I bought 1/2 cord a couple of years ago and we still have some left. Maybe enough for 4-5 nice fires.

Some of you have already decorated your homes, I'll more than likely put the lights on the house by next weekend. I'm going out on a limb this year and purchase some yard decorations. If they get stolen as in the past then all I can hope for is that when the punks plug them in either all the lights burn out or they get shocked.

Old 11-28-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
By the Way -Thank you to those that are using your Fireplaces. I love the smell of burning wood since it reminds me of when I was a kid. We have yet to use ours but the times "a coming". Maybe Monday or Tuesday evening.

Have any of you purchased any wood this year? If you did can you tell me how much and what you paid? I bought 1/2 cord a couple of years ago and we still have some left. Maybe enough for 4-5 nice fires.

Some of you have already decorated your homes, I'll more than likely put the lights on the house by next weekend. I'm going out on a limb this year and purchase some yard decorations. If they get stolen as in the past then all I can hope for is that when the punks plug them in either all the lights burn out or they get shocked.
Although advocating violence is against the TOS of this forum, that's some good stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio