Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2009, 07:06 PM

3,060 posts, read 7,423,026 times

Advertisements

Driving through the neighborhood today, saw TONS of new graffiti. The 'tards have been busy over the weekend. >

Old 01-26-2009, 10:51 AM

71 posts, read 109,881 times
Sorry rd2007 to hear that you'r wife will still not give in. Hope this never happen's but have you tried telling her that what if someone try's to breakin when you are not around and try's to rape her and hurt the children, if any. I'm sure this will leave her thinking, maybe she'll reconsider.

Thanks creekknoll for the update.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:40 AM

71 posts, read 109,881 times
Does anyone know of a good wireless house alarm provider that is inexpensive with good quality service? The alarm provider i have know does not provide wireless, but can set up using a back up radio an does not give you all the operating quality as a wireless alarm does. Not to mention i will be paying 40 a month with a half ***** operating alarm.
Oh, by the way how would i go about breaking the contract that is not up until October of this year, with out it getting on my credit report or paying the fee's? I hate to spend money on something that is not going to operate how it's suppose to.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:10 PM

314 posts, read 832,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008 View Post
Does anyone know of a good wireless house alarm provider that is inexpensive with good quality service? The alarm provider i have know does not provide wireless, but can set up using a back up radio an does not give you all the operating quality as a wireless alarm does. Not to mention i will be paying 40 a month with a half ***** operating alarm.
Oh, by the way how would i go about breaking the contract that is not up until October of this year, with out it getting on my credit report or paying the fee's? I hate to spend money on something that is not going to operate how it's suppose to.
From what I have read, and I totally agree, alarm monitoring is a waste of money. Home alarm response priorities are pretty low. What is better is something that makes a lot of noise, inside and out. You can get the Ademco kits on ebay and install them yourself.

Old 01-31-2009, 07:31 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,387,646 times
I sure would love to know who the "woman" was that was chasing me through Westcreek in her Jeep Cherokee tonight.. What I really would like to know is why she said she was calling the police on me when it was her that was following me through the neighborhood. I would also like to know what your problem was. There were a ton of cars waiting for you to do the U turn onto southbound 1604 and none of us knew why you wouldn't go. So when I finally went around you, why did you open your door and flip me off? I would also love to know what you were going to do if I got out of my truck and decided to go road rage on you? You were ugly, but that doesn't really help in a fight when the other person is at least twice as big as you..
the people here are just getting stupid annoying. This was nothing like it was when I moved here in 2001.

Old 01-31-2009, 08:10 PM

35 posts, read 92,458 times
Default Stupid Drivers

You go, RD. I hate stupid drivers.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I sure would love to know who the "woman" was that was chasing me through Westcreek in her Jeep Cherokee tonight.. What I really would like to know is why she said she was calling the police on me when it was her that was following me through the neighborhood. I would also like to know what your problem was. There were a ton of cars waiting for you to do the U turn onto southbound 1604 and none of us knew why you wouldn't go. So when I finally went around you, why did you open your door and flip me off? I would also love to know what you were going to do if I got out of my truck and decided to go road rage on you? You were ugly, but that doesn't really help in a fight when the other person is at least twice as big as you..
the people here are just getting stupid annoying. This was nothing like it was when I moved here in 2001.
She had the right RD, she's 'entitled'....she can do whatever she wants, regardless of the turning world around her...

Oh, and /sarcasm for those with low wit....

Old 01-31-2009, 11:02 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,026,845 times
Wait, there's people with low wit on here that don't get sarcasm?!?!?!? Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!

RD, if she'd have opened the door and you went "road rage" on her, she would have beat you with her ugly stick.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Wait, there's people with low wit on here that don't get sarcasm?!?!?!? Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!

RD, if she'd have opened the door and you went "road rage" on her, she would have beat you with her ugly stick.
Good point. You don't want to get any ugly on you rd, I hear that stuff is hard to wash off!

Anyone notice a big increase in graffiti this past week in WC?

Old 02-01-2009, 07:38 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,387,646 times
I haven't noticed, but I'm guessing it is probably more in the back where the newer houses are? That seems to be where all the idiot drivers live as well. I know the guy that hit me a few months ago lived back there.
and I wish I would've waited and seen if she actually called the police because I would've had charges brought up on her for stalking or something. I still don't know what the dumb "lady" was thinking. You can't press charges on people because they're not as dumb as you. This city would be in huge trouble if you could..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio