Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 10:30 AM

161 posts, read 227,177 times

Advertisements

I can't stand them. To me, they scream low-class and tacky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2013, 06:53 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,012,607 times
These are all opinions held by people which to me is acceptable.. we all have choices in if we like tattoos or not. It is our personal choice. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Obviously some people in this thread feel the need to mock people due to their choices.. Me personally I don't care if you have a tattoo.. but for real.. have some tact. When you have tattoos from head to toe... its a bit much

Old 09-18-2013, 01:34 AM

363 posts, read 748,482 times
Ugh. Please delete this whole thread. It's ridiculous.

Old 09-18-2013, 04:10 AM

1,606 posts, read 3,411,800 times
I don't mind people having tattoo's. But, I know what a lot of them mean. There are a lot, and I really mean A LOT of gang oriented tattoo's on a lot of people, that most average citizens do not know about.

If people only knew what a lot of these people's tattoo's meant, they would see how infested the state is with gang members.

Old 09-18-2013, 04:39 AM

2,721 posts, read 4,391,187 times
Default Really?

Know of 210 Tatoo, what are some of the others ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabetx View Post
I don't mind people having tattoo's. But, I know what a lot of them mean. There are a lot, and I really mean A LOT of gang oriented tattoo's on a lot of people, that most average citizens do not know about.

If people only knew what a lot of these people's tattoo's meant, they would see how infested the state is with gang members.

Old 09-18-2013, 05:43 AM

1,606 posts, read 3,411,800 times
"210", (or hometown area code), " TB", Spurs logo, (or any home city sports team), or SA skyline, (or home city skyline), "Orejone's" or "San Anto" for SA, is for Tango Blast. Houston will have "Houstone" or "H-Town". Dallas will have "D-Town". Corpus will have "Corpitos" or "Charco". Ft. Worth will have "Forito's".

"13" which stands for AC, (1 being A, the first letter of the alphabet, and 3 being C, the third letter of the alphabet), on a white person means Aryian Circle, (white supremacists). "12" is for Aryan Brotherhood. Both of these gangs will normally have two thunderbolts, many times on the side of the neck or forearms. These gang members will also have the Swastika. White supremacists will also have "WP" or "23/16" which stands for white power.

"13" on a Hispanic person, "MS", (Mara Salvatrucha), or "XIII" is for MS13.

Texas, TS, or a Longhorn is Texas Syndicate.

A tattoo of "HPL", "16/12", "45" or a .45 cal handgun, usually on the waistband, is for Hermanos De Pistoleros.

"RU" is for Raza Unida.

Anything with an Aztec symbol, indian, or related is Barrio Azteca. Also the number "21" tattooed stands for BA - Barrio Azteca. 2 being B, the second letter in the alphabet and 1 being A, the first letter in the alphabet.

"EME", "Mexikaneme", or the photo of the eagle eating the snake on the Mexican flag, or just a tattoo of the Mexican flag, is for the Mexican Mafia. A less common one is a hand print with an "M" or "EME" for the gang.

Latin Kings usually have a five point crown or may have "LK". Latin King's colors are black and yellow.

These are all of the major gangs in TX and all of the common tattoo's that all members will have. There are a lot of smaller gangs with their own tattoo's, colors, and meanings.

Old 09-18-2013, 08:09 AM

9,851 posts, read 13,698,680 times
I got a flower tattoo on my ankle this weekend. It's my first one. I hope none of you will say horrible things about me if you happen to see me out. Geez.

Old 09-18-2013, 09:23 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,437,939 times
Quote:
"210", (or hometown area code), " TB", Spurs logo, (or any home city sports team), or SA skyline, (or home city skyline), "Orejone's" or "San Anto" for SA, is for Tango Blast. Houston will have "Houstone" or "H-Town". Dallas will have "D-Town". Corpus will have "Corpitos" or "Charco". Ft. Worth will have "Forito's".
So, you're saying anyone with a tattoo of their sports team is a gang member?

Quote:
Texas, TS, or a Longhorn is Texas Syndicate.
And anyone who went to to that university and has a tattoo of the mascot is also?

Old 09-18-2013, 02:16 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,012,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prim8 View Post
So, you're saying anyone with a tattoo of their sports team is a gang member?

And anyone who went to to that university and has a tattoo of the mascot is also?

Don't think they quite said that... what they were saying is for the people who are tattooed from head to toe usually are tattooed with one of those and that is what they could mean.. Not that everyone who has that tattoo is going to be a gang member. I think most of us have common sense to know that not all people with tattoos are gang members.

And Ashbeigh I wouldn't think you are out of league with a tattoo on your ankle. as I said before ... its when you get one all up and down your legs to where you are nothing but a tattoo that's when it has gone past my own limits. Not to say I have any right to say how you should have your body.. but I just believe that moderation is where it is at..

Old 09-18-2013, 02:18 PM

1,099 posts, read 2,074,227 times
can someone direct me to a good tattoo artist?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio