Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2013, 05:17 PM

7 posts, read 25,540 times

Advertisements

Looking for a frac company that is hiring. I have been in the oifield for over two years and I'm trying to get down to Texas. Relocation package would be excellent too! I've been fracing for big red and looking for a new company with room to grow.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2013, 09:33 AM

905 posts, read 1,631,063 times
Try this link; you can scroll job open positions also post a resume and the site also as a section for upcoming job fairs.

Eagle Ford Shale Jobs - Job Openings, Listings, & Resumes

Old 06-06-2013, 10:08 AM

733 posts, read 1,047,170 times
there is one company that starts with LAKE and ends with LINES that i would avoid like the plague, unless you want an overbearing wife of the company owner auditing you twice a day, then attempting to do your job, only to call you back months later because she forgot all the network passwords and wants you to come reset them (free of charge of course), and then never bother them again because 'your experience, while exceptional, is not what we are looking for'. guess that bachelors and numerous certs werent enough for the 60k a year they were being charged.. or made the wife feel incredibly inadequate

Old 06-23-2013, 12:29 PM

4,248 posts, read 4,161,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJCO View Post
Looking for a frac company that is hiring. I have been in the oifield for over two years and I'm trying to get down to Texas. Relocation package would be excellent too! I've been fracing for big red and looking for a new company with room to grow.

Thanks!
Mission Well Service, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, Halliburton, Frac Tech, Weatherford, Platinum Energy Solutions, Pumpco, and Universal Pressure Pumping all have operations in the SA/Pleasanton area.

There is another place in Pleasanton, on Humble Camp Rd, that has frac equipment, but I can't remember the name. They have white Petes and their trailers are painted dark blue.

Old 06-23-2013, 12:35 PM

5,717 posts, read 18,919,856 times
Going out of Freer towards Laredo on HWY 59 is a huge billboard advertising for frac folks. Don't remember the name but if you get close to Freer, you can't miss it. Quite actually, I doubt you could get thru Tilden with any oil field experience and not have 10 job offers. If you haven't been to Tilden in the last year, you wouldn't believe all of the companies and camps that line HWY 16 for miles and miles. One supplier down there has about a mile of hiway frontage and as far as you can see nothing but pipe. There's gotta be enough pipe there to lay pipe to Alaska. I had no idea there was that much pipe in the world.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:33 PM

4,248 posts, read 4,161,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpoke_TX View Post
There is another place in Pleasanton, on Humble Camp Rd, that has frac equipment, but I can't remember the name. They have white Petes and their trailers are painted dark blue.
I was one of their pumps the other day. They are called Q-Tex.

Old 12-05-2014, 05:15 AM

1 posts, read 3,143 times
LOOKING FOR FRAC SAND COMPANIES THAT ARE HIRING
I have a 2011 truck and new blower need work
Thanks for all the info
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio