Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2013, 09:36 AM

733 posts, read 1,044,045 times

Advertisements

so i have a la z boy voyager that i want to get repaired and possibly re upholstered. the left side arm rest appears to be moving more than it should. the right arm rest barely moves at all. this is likely due to my weirdness in how i get up (im right handed but i do a lot of stuff with my left hand for some reason).

im watching how i get up and using my desk for support when i do, but want to get this fixed and maybe upgrade the bracing in there?

secondly id love to get the seat cushion upgraded/stuffed with new foam.

is there anywhere in SA that i could take it too and not get charged an arm/leg/firstborn? i still have the slips that were stapled to the underside of the chair so any relevant information that someone might need should be there.

id rather repair vs buy new since this chair runs over 1k brand new.

thanks for the input!

http://www.seatingzone.com/product/LZB-92D33 a link to the chair i use if it might help. thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,011,404 times
This place came up in a yellow pages search for "office furniture repair," but I can find no reference on their web site to them offering that service.

This place looks more likely to offer the service.

Old 07-24-2013, 09:51 AM

733 posts, read 1,044,045 times
yellow pages didnt turn up anything relevant but ill give that second one you found a call and see what they would quote me. simply cannot throw out a chair this expensive. wont get quality like this at walmart, target or best buy for 200 bux or so, so id rather dump that into this chair
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio