Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 04:15 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,774,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man in SATX View Post
Haa haa.. I think this is Deja Vu.. but I gotta give it to ya Pops!!!
Yeah, I've been known to say it more than once.... but that's because it's the God's honest truth.... LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2008, 04:16 PM

Oh, and also, forgot to say.....

I joined up via the Yahoo link......

Old 01-04-2008, 04:20 PM

1,532 posts, read 3,698,573 times
popsguys! I just read your profile....I can't believe you were born in Mass., Ohio, I was born and raised in Canton! Small world!

Old 01-05-2008, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojokitty View Post
popsguys! I just read your profile....I can't believe you were born in Mass., Ohio, I was born and raised in Canton! Small world!
Oh my goodness!!!
what a small world indeed, and NOW, I'm so glad that, at Jules' heeding, I filled out my profile!!
I was born there but the family moved to So Calif, Los Angeles County, when I was just starting high school....

Are you a bulldog, then? Or a Polar Bear? or??? LOLOL
ya won't see any rivalry in me....
I was a Covina Colt, and there was no one on the planet that COULDN'T beat them, so... hee heeeee

Old 01-05-2008, 05:17 PM

No...I wasn't any of those...I went to Central. I don't have any rivalry in me either...so don't worry!

Old 01-06-2008, 04:36 PM

76 posts, read 270,771 times
I just saw this thread, having been absent from the forum over the holidays...and I'm very interested!

Off to join the Yahoo group...

Old 01-06-2008, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojokitty View Post
No...I wasn't any of those...I went to Central. I don't have any rivalry in me either...so don't worry!
Oh, well you may just know some relatives of mine then...
even though we were Baptist... hee heeee....

you sound too young to know any relatives my age, but then, you never know...

Now, did you say you're coming from So Calif?
I wonder how close we were to each other there???

Old 01-06-2008, 06:07 PM

394 posts, read 1,506,153 times
This sounds like so much fun! I love to cook and am excited that our new home in SA is going to have a bigger/nicer kitchen than I currently have. However, we won't be moving til April and will, most lkely, be living in temporary quarters til May or June. Our home will be in Alamo Ranch. Maybe if the new club has reached capacity, we could start another one. My hubby and I used to be in what we called a "dinner club" and it was all adults (our children are grown) - we had a blast. With ours, each couple hosted and cooked the entire dinner, but I like the idea that everyone would bring/cook something for each meal. That way no one has to do all the work. I'll stay tuned to the forum for the latest.

Old 01-06-2008, 06:33 PM

39 posts, read 294,091 times
I'm really interested, but I'm not a very experienced cook..... Could I still participate? My SIL, on the other hand, went to culinary school and is a great chef. She would be interested, too.

Old 01-07-2008, 07:26 AM

Anyone of any degree of cooking skill is welcome! I think it's just fun to get together with other people who have a love of food, whether it's eating, talking about, or cooking. The more the merrier, I don't think our club has reached capacity yet. Like I said, if you are interested, the best thing to do is join the Yahoo group so we can start communicating that way!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio